ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska is going to be the Natty’s 2025

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
th
After watching the BigTen Network show Nebraska is once again all world caliber and Dylan Raiola is absolutely the Heiman front runner as a true freshman and hasn’t completed a pass in college but he will light up the defenses all season long and will rush for 2000 plus yards and pass for over 6000 yards with 87 touchdowns and no interceptions… Nebraska will finish 15-0 and their margin for victory will be not allowing a single point all season and will have every team they play have minus 500 yards and no first downs for their opponents… just watch your backs BIG teams as this season is the one where they flip the script and make all other teams that have ass pounded them in the previous 10 years and make everyone pay for the disrespect everyone has been towards the almighty Huskers… you heard it first from me so remember that!

FEAR AND BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY HUSKERS

Signed and dated in August 2024…

th
After watching the BigTen Network show Nebraska is once again all world caliber and Dylan Raiola is absolutely the Heiman front runner as a true freshman and hasn’t completed a pass in college but he will light up the defenses all season long and will rush for 2000 plus yards and pass for over 6000 yards with 87 touchdowns and no interceptions… Nebraska will finish 15-0 and their margin for victory will be not allowing a single point all season and will have every team they play have minus 500 yards and no first downs for their opponents… just watch your backs BIG teams as this season is the one where they flip the script and make all other teams that have ass pounded them in the previous 10 years and make everyone pay for the disrespect everyone has been towards the almighty Huskers… you heard it first from me so remember that!

Lack of punctuation makes this hard to read

Looking at their schedule they could be, but will not be, 7-0 going into the Ohio State game.

I doubt they will be, probably win 4-5 games.

UTEP
Colorado
UNI
ILL
at Purdue
Rutger
at Indiana

Then
at Ohio State
UCLA
at USC
Wisconsin
at Hawks

The only sure loss on there is OSU. Nebraska is going to be a much better team this year. That game at the end of the season could be a big one.

If Frost was still the coach, I would be on board with the comments. Matt Rhule is a different beast. I know the NFL gig flopped, but not many college coaches do that successfully.
Nebby is an 8-9 game winner this year. I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG!

th

Sincerely,

th

Looking at their schedule they could be, but will not be, 7-0 going into the Ohio State game.

I doubt they will be, probably win 4-5 games.

UTEP
Colorado
UNI
ILL
at Purdue
Rutger
at Indiana

Then
at Ohio State
UCLA
at USC
Wisconsin
at Hawks
They should be favored by Vegas in each of their first 7. They definitely have a chance to build some momentum and who knows where that takes things.

Having said that, their bowl drought is something I never thought I’d see in my life, it’s been a glorious near decade of futility, and FBR.

Based on not so recent history I’d say there’s about a 40% chance that Raiola will be a permanent head case by the end of the year.
Be curious what school he will be playing for a year from now with his history. New HS every year and committed to Georgia and OSU before settling for nebby. Let’s just say stability is not his strong suit. I know they expect him to come in and be the savior but let’s be honest. Looking over former 5* top 50 recruits Trevor Lawrence last one to come in tear it up and win a lot as a true frosh. Let’s just say big difference between Clemson and Nebraska talent.

Today's games reinforced that a dynamic QB can make all the difference.. I am concerned this guy could be one of those guys
.glad we get them in Kinnick...they will win 7 minimum, probably 8.

Today's games reinforced that a dynamic QB can make all the difference.. I am concerned this guy could be one of those guys
.glad we get them in Kinnick...they will win 7 minimum, probably 8.
A true freshman starting at QB in the Big? Seems like a turnover machine to me. A recipe for disaster. The game will be much faster than the high school games he's used to. He may not make it through the whole season. The Big is a grinder.

A true freshman starting at QB in the Big? Seems like a turnover machine to me. A recipe for disaster. The game will be much faster than the high school games he's used to. He may not make it through the whole season. The Big is a grinder.
By the time he gets to Iowa, he will be injured or a turnover machine like Adrian, Tommy, or any of the others in the last 10 years.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT