ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska PBP Thread

Am I in the majority with my opinion that Carl, Koll, Eggum and Manning are the three most unlikeable coaches in the country (for similar, but also slightly different reasons) You can rank them in any order, but these are the ones on that list. Personally, I put Manning at #1as most unlikeable, biggest D-Bag. So, Manning is my First Team of Most unlikeable or annoying coaches.... followed by Carl, Koll and Eggum. Bono is HM.
Rat Martin is so insignificant he doesn't even get HM... Yes, he is a Hawkeye, but that can only go so far.

Reactions: TailgateTom
Am I in the majority with my opinion that Carl, Koll, Eggum and Manning are the three most unlikeable coaches in the country (for similar, but also slightly different reasons) You can rank them in any order, but these are the ones on that list. Personally, I put Manning at #1as most unlikeable, biggest D-Bag. So, Manning is my First Team of Most unlikeable or annoying coaches.... followed by Carl, Koll and Eggum. Bono is HM.
Rat Martin is so insignificant he doesn't even get HM... Yes, he is a Hawkeye, but that can only go so far.

Koll, really?? I don't expect him to love Iowa, but as a coach, I actually like him and think he is a quality human being.

Don't know about you fellas, but I'm tailgating in my living room right now waiting for this one. At this rate, I'm going to have to recommend the family go on a trip somewhere on Jan 31st.
Are you wearing your Hawkeye sweatshirt, sweatpants, t-shirt, socks, and hat that you secretly own?
I sure hope so, I think you'd make a great Hawkeye fan.

Are you familiar with Ironside's thoughts on ths subject? Manning is 83% more unlikeable than everyone else.

I channeled my inner Matt Roth with that one. Started with three and then remembered Eggum is a whiner. Personally I think Eggum is an alright guy, but he whines a lot... Koll is probably the same way, but he is a major Iowa hater (similar to Fitz at NW football-but for different reasons) and just seems to rub me the wrong way because of that.

i agree 183% on your take regarding manning.

Reactions: bman546
I hate the hawks wrestling behind BB. Those guys will call 5 time outs a piece at 1:30, and what the heck you'll only miss Spence and ADS. Please somebody get hot.

Reactions: ClarencButthorn
Could we start a fundraiser to payoff the refs of the basketball games before Hawk meets to never call fouls in the last 10 minutes of the game?

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT