ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska should have won by a lot more

But we'll take it I guess. Let's be real that Iowa team was not B1G Champ Game material. They were a bad team.

That said, Nebraska had more talent everywhere. Iowa has good coaching for the talent level. Think you guys should extend B. Ferentz.
You are correct on everything with the exception of Brian being extended.

Stupid take.

This game came down to a CB who has been playing out of position all year due to the starter being injured getting hurt and the true freshman 3rd stringer not being able to step in.

Can't be serious lol

All three TDs were throwing at a 3rd string CB. The guy they replaced has graded out as one the best CBs in college football. Seems significant.

Trey Palmer is one of the best in CFB and would roast anyone in the B1G. He's going to the NFL been doing it all year. You really think it's because a backup CB lol. Delusional but to be expected. Nebraska took their foot off the gas after 24-0 should've lit them up for far more.

• Haha
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Trey Palmer is one of the best in CFB and would roast anyone in the B1G. He's going to the NFL been doing it all year. You really think it's because a backup CB lol. Delusional but to be expected. Nebraska took their foot off the gas after 24-0 should've lit them up for far more.
Hey Ray where you been all year? Nice of you to stop by and gloat over your 4-8 record. Enjoy the win - first time in 8 years. Definitely deserves some chest thumping by you. Haha

Hey Ray where you been all year? Nice of you to stop by and gloat over your 4-8 record. Enjoy the win - first time in 8 years. Definitely deserves some chest thumping by you. Haha

Hey I came by lol. Said I didn't think Neb would beat Iowa because NUs offensive line is horrific. Unexpected W.

Bad coaching
That and there has been very little talent on Nebraska’s defense + offensive line and while they recruit good talent at the skill positions, the talent is really, really dumb.

That and there has been very little talent on Nebraska’s defense + offensive line and while they recruit good talent at the skill positions, the talent is really, really dumb.

I agree 100% well said

Reactions: Hawgk
Terrible talent evaluation and development. Bad combo.

You can bitch about Kirk all you want but the dude can identify talent and develop players. Now Brian doesn’t have many redeeming qualities.

GTFO

But we'll take it I guess. Let's be real that Iowa team was not B1G Champ Game material. They were a bad team.

That said, Nebraska had more talent everywhere. Iowa has good coaching for the talent level. Think you guys should extend B. Ferentz.
Got to love fing moron Cornsucker fans!

Iowa has a better defense, better DC, more experiences defense. Nebraska OL isn't good.

Interim HC that took over a disaster. Iowa beat nobodies for the most part and lost to two 4 win teams...they weren't that good all year. Saved by some lucky plays late.

Reactions: SkersBullyIowa

I'll give you a C for the troll game.

Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
Amazing corn F’r fans show up after a gift of a w fall in their lap. Take the W and enjoy an early Xmas gift from Iowa, shut the f up, and go back to your site where you’ve been pissing and moaning about losing all season. Oh, congrats on another losing season…4-8 is it?

• Haha
A one play TD drive and 17 points off of turnovers, and Nebraska shredded Iowa’s D?Save it.

Iowa is not a good team, but if they don’t screw up repeatedly in the first half, they beat Nebraska again like every other year because the Huskers suck. They are terrible. They almost found a way to lose this one too. Why are you here? How about you take a hike? Your team sucks, yes, even worse than mine.

Their 4-8 record and their 6th straight year without a bowl speaks volumes.

Nebraska should’ve won by there amount they did win by because they literally played the game and that was the outcome.

Nebraska is a horrible, horrible team with an interim coach. I mean we fired our regular coach.

Yet this crappy Nebraska team is still way, way better than Iowa.

Damn, I always thought you were a pu**y.

But you may be even more of a pu**y than I thought!! 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

Had to happen at some point. Truth is they have zero identity on both sides of the ball, hence 4-8.

6 wins for next year? Goals.

• Haha
Bad coaching

No doubt. With that said, they were smart enough to not try to play Iowa’s style. It was evident they came in to attack Iowa’s secondary and they did. They were able to protect long enough and let Thompson get the ball out. Cooper getting hurt made it easier, but they had good receivers and a solid QB

• Haha
Nebraska is a horrible, horrible team with an interim coach. I mean we fired our regular coach.

You are right.
Nebraska is a horrible, horrible team. BIG West is bad, bad, bad. Almost a gimme to qualify for a bowl playing that level of competition.
I hope that makes you feel better as you endure another long winter knowing you have the longest bowl drought in Power 5 football. Worse than even Kansas. Kansas. Think about that one for a while.
Losing to this cluster F of a team was the worst loss I have witnessed as a Hawk fan. Embarrassed and humiliated.
I guess I know how it feels to be a Husker fan now.

Truth. Iowa's D got shredded. Only let off happened after 24-0 and Nebraska went stupid conservative. You GTFO and understand football. They left many points on the field vs that Iowa D. They're not good which is why Ohio St scored a billion.
Same old Nebraska to get conservative in the fourth quarter. I think Nebraska could have easily won that game 42 to 7. Something like that. I can't believe how much time Thompson had in the pocket. Just shredding that Iowa defense. I almost felt bad one point.

Stupid take.

This game came down to a CB who has been playing out of position all year due to the starter being injured getting hurt and the true freshman 3rd stringer not being able to step in.
*when we had already handcuffed our offense by allocating all our best players go play defense and over recruit that side of the ball.

• Haha

Judging by the time you posted this stupidity I’m going to assume you were drunk. No one would post something this stupid while sober.

Can't be serious lol

You guys are not great at trolling. I get it though. 2014 was a long time ago and not having to plan a bowl trip again means you have a lot of time on your hands to come over to the Iowa board.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT