ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Slams Door

Originally posted by N.Legend:
on Oregon, Michigan, Oklahoma and Iowa for defensive end DaiShon Neal.

That is true.

Nebraska seems to be laying back with their legs spread like 10 cent hooker for a few other kids. Could you list everybody that is looking around or already decommitted please? The generosity the Huskers are showing to Michigan especially would make Jesus proud. You guys have more to turn than a nudist beach. Your football staff is practically sprinting to heaven!

Posted from Rivals Mobile

"Nebraska seems to be laying back with their legs spread like 10 cent hooker for a few other kids. Could you list everybody that is looking around or already decommitted please? The generosity the Huskers are showing to Michigan especially would make Jesus proud. You guys have more to turn than a nudist beach. Your football staff is practically sprinting to heaven!"

Wow, Congrats on stealing a kid from his home state! Nebby is back
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Its okay Iowa lost a recruit to Old Dominion yesterday as well.

So our coaches are spotting talent, just not able to land it I guess.

Originally posted by okayplayer76:
Wow, Congrats on stealing a kid from his home state! Nebby is back
3dgrin.r191677.gif
So very true. That Riley is a go-getter.

Hmmm. . . . One of those schools in that list is not like the others. . . .

Something tells me Iowa was closer to the bottom of that list than the top. You gotta dream, I guess.

I don't fault Iowa for going after him. You can't land them if you don't try. Just noting that Iowa looks a little out of place on that list, based on recent years of mediocrity and stealing recruits from MAC schools.
This post was edited on 1/27 9:27 AM by WWDMHawkeye

Originally posted by WWDMHawkeye:

Something tells me Iowa was closer to the bottom of that list than the top. You gotta dream, I guess.

I don't fault Iowa for going after him. You can't land them if you don't try. Just noting that Iowa looks a little out of place on that list, based on recent years of mediocrity and stealing recruits from MAC schools.
I'm thinking it was a typo.

"Nebraska seems to be laying back with their legs spread like 10 cent hooker for a few other kids. Could you list everybody that is looking around or already decommitted please? The generosity the Huskers are showing to Michigan especially would make Jesus proud. You guys have more to turn than a nudist beach. Your football staff is practically sprinting to heaven!"

Where in
HELL! are you coming from.

Oh, I'm sorry, I must have missed your post about Reuben Jones flipping from Nebraska to Michigan.

Also, from the sounds of it, Nebraska had little to do with keeping Neal. He was ready to flip until Michigan told him he wasn't smart enough to get into Michigan without football. I'm not sure I would use "slam the door" as a way to describe how they kept Neal. The door wasn't even on it's hinges. All Michigan had to was walk in, but they elected to step on their own dick instead.

Originally posted by Birky:

Where in

Oh, I'm sorry, I must have missed your post about Reuben Jones flipping from Nebraska to Michigan.

Also, from the sounds of it, Nebraska had little to do with keeping Neal. He was ready to flip until Michigan told him he wasn't smart enough to get into Michigan without football. I'm not sure I would use "slam the door" as a way to describe how they kept Neal. The door wasn't even on it's hinges. All Michigan had to was walk in, but they elected to step on their own dick instead.

That seems to be a pretty accurate description. It sounds as if Michigan put the door back on and nailed it shut themselves.

I read the Yahoo article about this. It sounds like Neal and his parents are idiots for misinterpreting what the Michigan coach was trying to say. But what do you expect from a Nebraska native? Michigan is clearly a better academic institution compared to Nebraska. I don't know anything about the kid but chances are he would not be admitted into Michigan if he couldn't play football. It was the truth. Deal with it. Instead the parents are whining about their feelings being hurt and are making decisions based upon that.

Originally posted by Recruiting Violation:
Originally posted by Birky:

Where in

That seems to be a pretty accurate description. It sounds as if Michigan put the door back on and nailed it shut themselves.
yep.harbaugh didnt even go on the vistit. if michigan wanted him bad harbaugh would have been apart of a group to meet with him. instead harbaugh and a few other michigan coaches were in california meeting together with certain recuits. the one thing is they didnt call him stupid. he and his family were butt hurt. he wouldnt have a chance at michigan if he didnt play football. he has a 3.1 gpa. a ton of kids with a 3.9 and high act score get turned down every year. its just fact

Meh, only school I was ever worried about was Oregon. He just looked around after the coaching staff left, not that out of the ordinary.

Riley has done a pretty good job with commits and kept most of the key pieces. Reuben Jone was gone after Bo left, not exactly a surprise there. Bussey was flaky during the whole process.

Originally posted by SWIowahawks:
On a kid from Omaha. I would sure hope so.

*** star from Omaha, didn't make or break the Michigan recruiting, I don't believe the story one bit about the Michigan asst coach making comments.

This kid craved attention and had a press conference to tell all the locals his is re-committing to Debbie.

Originally posted by WWDMHawkeye:

Why would Iowa be at the bottom of the list. Last time i checked the Hawkeyes have put several defensive players in the NFL.
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by HawkAttackDial911:
I read the Yahoo article about this. It sounds like Neal and his parents are idiots for misinterpreting what the Michigan coach was trying to say. But what do you expect from a Nebraska native? Michigan is clearly a better academic institution compared to Nebraska. I don't know anything about the kid but chances are he would not be admitted into Michigan if he couldn't play football. It was the truth. Deal with it. Instead the parents are whining about their feelings being hurt and are making decisions based upon that.
Yep, really dumb on their part to think a coach was calling the kid stupid. Obviously he is smart enough to play football just doesn't have the grades to get into Michigan.

KF is 4-1 in IA last 5 games vs Michigan. sure they went 11-2 in 2011 but they actually were just as bad as IA since
2012 8-5
2013 7-6
2014 5-7

to further prove my point these were Michigan's seasons going back to
2006 11-2
2007 9-4
2008 3-9
2009 5-7
2010 7-6
since 2006 they have had 3 losing season vs IA who only had 2 Michigan is the one that doesn't belong on that list. then you have to figure in those superior recruiting classes that Michigan had vs IA's and that is far worse than what KF has done.

in the last 10 years somebody posted how KF has won more than the Michigan have in that same time frame. with far less talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT