ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Staff Member Says Loss to Iowa was Bull-

So if there isn't a big gap in talent (I don't think there is) then isn't this a big slap in the face to their entire coaching staff? I get the whole "Tommy was hurt" argument, but the last time I checked, he didn't play defense.

Like CJ Beathard was 100%. Iowa had plenty of injuries themselves. Nebraska is just like Donald Trump. It's rigged, it's fake, it's so unfair, wah wah wah wah. Who cares WTF they think. The only purpose these threads serve is to give validation to Nebraska fans looking to feel important.

Iowa fans are all too happy to oblige them.

http://saturdaytradition.com/iowa-football/devaney-iowa-game-bs/

It's hump-day, so I figured you all could use a nice laugh.

Stay salty Huskies.

P.S. Reaction gifs are highly encouraged.
"Nebraska executive director of player personnel Billy Devaney"...in other words the "talent" deal kinda falls on him. They might as well of asked the kid that runs out an gets the kicking tee on kickoffs...Billy might be a rung higher than that kid.

They got housed and it wasn't even close talent wise. Their BEST QB is awful and that is being nice. They have a long way to go scheme wise and just saying it will not get it done. If you don't want none, don't start some... as they say!

Reactions: greenelite
Like CJ Beathard was 100%. Iowa had plenty of injuries themselves. Nebraska is just like Donald Trump. It's rigged, it's fake, it's so unfair, wah wah wah wah. Who cares WTF they think. The only purpose these threads serve is to give validation to Nebraska fans looking to feel important.

Iowa fans are all too happy to oblige them.
No one should really care, but it was/is being reported by all sorts of "news" outlets. It's the off-season and I would rather read/respond about this type of stuff than open up facebook with all the political crap.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
No one should really care, but it was/is being reported by all sorts of "news" outlets. It's the off-season and I would rather read/respond about this type of stuff than open up facebook with all the political crap.

I understand what you're saying but I'm tired of visiting these boards and seeing numerous threads about Nebraska. All it does is invite the Bugeater cockroaches to come out of the woodwork and inundate this board with their own special brand of stupid.

The average IQ drops precipitously when they are here. Their shtick is old. It's all good, though. I'll just continue to not stop by very much.

Cornhuskers came into Kinnick and Iowa was all like...

tumblr_inline_mpokqsri121qz4rgp.gif

I understand what you're saying but I'm tired of visiting these boards and seeing numerous threads about Nebraska. All it does is invite the Bugeater cockroaches to come out of the woodwork and inundate this board with their own special brand of stupid.

The average IQ drops precipitously when they are here. Their shtick is old. It's all good, though. I'll just continue to not stop by very much.
No doubt. Ever since N joined the BIG their fans go on about their rightful place in the BIG heirarchy.. Not to worry Bugeaters, we found your niche. Under us, with our cleats on your throat!

So if there isn't a big gap in talent (I don't think there is) then isn't this a big slap in the face to their entire coaching staff? I get the whole "Tommy was hurt" argument, but the last time I checked, he didn't play defense.
I had something in common with the Nebraska fans behind us in Kinnick this year, we all desperately wanted Tommy to play. They were a little confused by my reaction when he started the game.

He isn't a good QB even when healthy, he just isn't. If it were up to me, I'd have him stick around for the next 10 years.

i was thinking the exact same thing
if they had more talent, their coaches should be coaching pee wee leagues
why would anyone want to play for such a pathetic staff?

Iowa is to neb what isu is to Iowa. Glad you enjoyed your super bowl, I'm sure there was a ring ceremony to celebrate. Iowa will occasionally beat neb just like isu rises up once in a while and beats the vaunted hawks. Keep chasing big bro only 15 or so more wins will even the series. Your continued obsession with all things neb football is noted. Carry on.

Good, let them come out, it gives us plenty of reasons to remind them of who's been kicking their arses lately.

Iowa is to neb what isu is to Iowa. Glad you enjoyed your super bowl, I'm sure there was a ring ceremony to celebrate. Iowa will occasionally beat neb just like isu rises up once in a while and beats the vaunted hawks. Keep chasing big bro only 15 or so more wins will even the series. Your continued obsession with all things neb football is noted. Carry on.
Yeah, you may want to check the score board and the current decade. You're not OSU, Michigan or Penn State. You're on the same level as we are buddy. Our monetary funding is similar, OUR school is actually bigger by a good chunk and you're just some has been, living in the middle of the countries most boring state. You just got your arses kicked, by a mediocre Iowa team. I'd hate to see what happens when we're actually GOOD.

See our new coaching hires? I'd be worried,....

And yet here you are browsing Iowa forums in the off-season. I am sure you will chalk it up to "checking in on little bro". Nebraska is no better than Iowa currently and until you prove it on the field, outside of times when both teams played the Des Moines YMCA or Omaha School of the Deaf, then you have no room to talk.

And yet here you are browsing Iowa forums in the off-season. I am sure you will chalk it up to "checking in on little bro". Nebraska is no better than Iowa currently and until you prove it on the field, outside of times when both teams played the Des Moines YMCA or Ohama School of the Deaf, then you have no room to talk.
The Fuskers on here aren't the most intelligent of people. They seem to forget that we are not ISU. It's a whole different ball game in the B1G and they're just reeling from the fact that they are outgunned in this conference.

So at one point neb had won 3 out of 4. Millennial hawk fan is so short sighted.
I am glad you can read a graph. But I am not close to being a 'Millennial hawk fan' - if you were talking to me that is.

Why can't you, as Nebraska fans, come to terms with what you are now? Without some Ole Miss type stuff, there is no way you are going to get a top 5-10 class on a consistent basis. Too many things have changed in the football landscape to have a powerhouse in your geographic location - Iowa too.

"We don't settle like Iowa does." Well enjoy your coaching carousel and getting beat down by the East, Wisconsin (who recruits like Iowa), and on par with the likes of "little bro".

If ISU is our little brother, that would make you our little red headed sister....wouldn't it? Keep stopping by our board to see what big brother is saying about their jealous little runza-ass-packing neighbors to the west. You have a classless, lower tier program that looks up to the Hawkeyes. Your O-Line using racial slurs during a 40-10 drubbing? Classy. Carry on little sister.

If ISU is our little brother, that would make you our little red headed sister....wouldn't it? Keep stopping by our board to see what big brother is saying about their jealous little runza-ass-packing neighbors to the west. You have a classless, lower tier program that looks up to the Hawkeyes. Your O-Line using racial slurs during a 40-10 drubbing? Classy. Carry on little sister.
Hilarious how much some of care what neb is doing and saying.

It's easy to tell by the incoherence of your post that you are intoxicated, please sober up before you drive anywhere.

Most neb fans respect what Iowa and Wisconsin do in football and know that the B1G west will be between Iowa, neb and Wisconsin most years, of course, the lack of respect the other way is why most neb fans cannot tolerate most IA fans.

OT, what's up with the "native" Iowa bumper stickers?

It's easy to tell by the incoherence of your post that you are intoxicated, please sober up before you drive anywhere.

Most neb fans respect what Iowa and Wisconsin do in football and know that the B1G west will be between Iowa, neb and Wisconsin most years, of course, the lack of respect the other way is why most neb fans cannot tolerate most IA fans.

Keep hangin out on the Iowa board, little sis.

Since Newby joined the B1G what's the record with Iowa and how many B1G title games has nebby been too?

Biking group called "Native".

Since Newby joined the B1G what's the record with Iowa and how many B1G title games has nebby been too?
You've never read anything from me stating anything other than Iowas best run is statistically the same as nebs worst.

Once again, once you've resorted to name calling you've lost the argument.

ADVERTISEMENT