ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Staff Member Says Loss to Iowa was Bull-

Post a link with proof or go away.

Go away? You are telling an Iowa fan on an Iowa board to go away. With all the BS posted by husker fans with zero links to back up garbage spewed on here now you want one, ok....and way to ask for info from someone 4 days after they posted. Sure he'll be right on top of that request of yours...

Why don't you take your own advice and go away or maybe you can head to your Husker board and talk about your assistant coach getting a 30 day jail sentence handed down to him this week.

Go away? You are telling an Iowa fan on an Iowa board to go away. With all the BS posted by husker fans with zero links to back up garbage spewed on here now you want one, ok....and way to ask for info from someone 4 days after they posted. Sure he'll be right on top of that request of yours...

Why don't you take your own advice and go away or maybe you can head to your Husker board and talk about your assistant coach getting a 30 day jail sentence handed down to him this week.
Yeah, Mitchy - you go away.

Post a link with proof or go away.
The number hasn't gone down since joining the B1G so that wasn't accurate. It has gone down since football hasn't been up to Nebraska standards/expectations.

(first team since 2015 - no honorable mentions or anything like that)
Past 10 years = 5
10 years before that (96-05) = 13
20 years before that (86-95) = 24

edit: wouldn't it be easier to have that many more when your roster was almost twice as big back in the day? Not taking a jab here at all, but that certainly shouldn't be overlooked.

4 posts by iowa fan on the 7th page of a "dead" thread about neb. IH17 and hans81, the numbers must either be your age or IQ based on these posts. CB reasonable, but unnecessary in the the grand scheme and myteamblahblahblah your post would've been great about page 2. The decent hawk fans on this board must abhor you all for keeping this thread going.

Reactions: MITCH492
4 posts by iowa fan on the 7th page of a "dead" thread about neb. IH17 and hans81, the numbers must either be your age or IQ based on these posts. CB reasonable, but unnecessary in the the grand scheme and myteamblahblahblah your post would've been great about page 2. The decent hawk fans on this board must abhor you all for keeping this thread going.

You lose any credibility when you resort to name calling. Sound familiar or just hypocritical to say that then not take ones own advice. Tough for threads to die when husker fans keep posting in them then ironically they talk about how thread keeps going. Hmmm wonder why. Heck 2 threads over 2 weeks old husker fan rejuvenated last week. So pot meet kettle. By the way hope your coach enjoys his 30 days in jail. For record thread was on top so not doing anything to prolong it anyways.

You lose any credibility when you resort to name calling. Sound familiar or just hypocritical to say that then not take ones own advice. Tough for threads to die when husker fans keep posting in them then ironically they talk about how thread keeps going. Hmmm wonder why. Heck 2 threads over 2 weeks old husker fan rejuvenated last week. So pot meet kettle. By the way hope your coach enjoys his 30 days in jail. For record thread was on top so not doing anything to prolong it anyways.
Questioning your intelligence or age is not name calling, please do better. For the record you prolong the thread just so long as you keep responding regardless of where it appears. Hilarious.

Questioning your intelligence or age is not name calling, please do better. For the record you prolong the thread just so long as you keep responding regardless of where it appears. Hilarious.

Hilarious is the guy who spends hours here posting more last week than any Iowa fan let alone posting all Friday night on an Iowa board. I'll call a spade a spade and call it what it is pathetic and lame. Not name calling just a fact mr Friday night. Or a school keeping its coach after 3rd owi and 30 day jail sentence now that is gut busting rolling on the floor laughter. Stay classy Nebraska. Hope you enjoy your Friday night posting here all night, again.

Hilarious is the guy who spends hours here posting more last week than any Iowa fan let alone posting all Friday night on an Iowa board. I'll call a spade a spade and call it what it is pathetic and lame. Not name calling just a fact mr Friday night. Or a school keeping its coach after 3rd owi and 30 day jail sentence now that is gut busting rolling on the floor laughter. Stay classy Nebraska. Hope you enjoy your Friday night posting here all night, again.
It's a long fall from your soap box, it'll hopefully hurt when you fall. I do not appreciate the racist comment in your post, may need the mods to censor you.

Last edited:
Get lost you loser, or did the nebby mods ban you too?
You should change your ID to "brokenrecord1". Keep this thread alive. "What we've got here is a failure to communicate..........some men you just can't reach."

I would never defend steroid use in the 70's and 80's except to say I'm sure it wasn't unique to Nebraska. And I'm sure it was not monitored like it is today. Furthermore, I don't see what anything like that has to do with 2017.
Exactly! Neither does National Titles from decades past! Remember that when you are comparing Nebraska with any program.

Little men with little hearts have little hands and little balls. Iowa fans who keep this thread going must be little men.

Come on! Give it up.
No, what we have here is an IOWA board, so any nebby fan can get lost.

Little men with little hearts have little hands and little balls. Iowa fans who keep this thread going must be little men.

Come on! Give it up.
Little men, we all know, visit opposing teams boards, hiding behind their keyboard saying things that they know would get the shit beat out of them in public. Very weak, small, insignificant men.

Reactions: EZ2BJZ
Exactly! Neither does National Titles from decades past! Remember that when you are comparing Nebraska with any program.
Let's get this to eight pages, come on you can do it! BTW, the only mention of nebs NC years come from some hawk fans on this board. If you don't want to discuss it, don't bring it up. Interacting with some of you hawk fans is "like playing cards with my sisters kids."

Let's get this to eight pages, come on you can do it! BTW, the only mention of nebs NC years come from some hawk fans on this board. If you don't want to discuss it, don't bring it up. Interacting with some of you hawk fans is "like playing cards with my sisters kids."
Exactly the point. You play strip poker with your sister and her kids out at the double wide on friday nights. You inbred's just don't know when to keep quiet. And you brag about it!!

Exactly the point. You play strip poker with your sister and her kids out at the double wide on friday nights. You inbred's just don't know when to keep quiet. And you brag about it!!
Classic, once you've resorted to this nonsense you've lost the war. Keep em coming though let's get this neb thread to 8 pages.

Who cares how many pages it gets to? You got beat 40-10 and now you're here crying like a bitch. Keep coming back, Husker tears are wonderful things. Without your presence here, it would deprive us of that.

Who cares how many pages it gets to? You got beat 40-10 and now you're here crying like a bitch. Keep coming back, Husker tears are wonderful things. Without your presence here, it would deprive us of that.
Good stuff here. Names and profanity, anger and envy. Hope you don't have any loved ones around. Almost there keep at it. You're so angry you can't even enjoy the win. It is truly comical how some of cannot let this go. Entertaining for me.
29-15. I'll take winning 2/3 of the time, similar ratio to the Iowa advantage over isu.

Good stuff here. Names and profanity, anger and envy. Hope you don't have any loved ones around. Almost there keep at it. You're so angry you can't even enjoy the win. It is truly comical how some of cannot let this go. Entertaining for me.
29-15. I'll take winning 2/3 of the time, similar ratio to the Iowa advantage over isu.
Your tears are delicious. 40-10.

We can push this thread to 100 pages full of Husker tears. I hope you guys cry until your Black Friday Beat down THIS year!
Now that just doesn't make sense, tears on web pages? You roll with it though. You may not care, but I would guess 2/3 of the hawk fans on here wish you and those like you had stopped 7 pages ago. Keep trucking little bro, 14 more straight wins will even it up.

Hans81, IH17, myteamcanblahblah your buddy needs your help. He/she wants to get this to 100 pages.

62871806.jpg

6_4949537.jpg

....another loss to Iowa...
29-15. Winning 2/3 against the juggernaut of Iowa works for me. You are the bane of this board. I won't take the time to find pics from all the embarrassing losses Iowa has had, I wouldn't have to look far though, just each of the last 5 bowls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT