ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska The Leader For Henrich?

Mar 14, 2003
Just read an article about him making an unofficial visit and yikes! I hate to say it, but it sounds like he has developed a good relationship with Rudd and really likes Nebby.

I’d say it’s down to Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Notre Dame. Plans to chose before school year. Just visited Wisconsin and Nebraska again. Said he doesn’t have anything else planned.

Reactions: BIGSTICK67
The fact Will Honas went to Debra when we had open competition was annoying. If a Hawk fan goes to Debra at a position "we" consistently put people in the NFL will be flat embarrassing.

I think i am suffering from ferentz fatigue again. I wish i could find a cure for that short of a couple of west titles in a row.

dreams-bigger-than-comfort-zone-E.jpg

Reactions: Hawkdome
I’d say it’s down to Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Notre Dame. Plans to chose before school year. Just visited Wisconsin and Nebraska again. Said he doesn’t have anything else planned.

Wisconsin was his official visit and has not even made a official to Nebraska, two unofficial visits.

I know that sources say he's down to three, but he's coming to Minnesota. Grab an oar son!

Last edited:
I think i am suffering from ferentz fatigue again. I wish i could find a cure for that short of a couple of west titles in a row.

I have a cure. Find another team to root for if you have "Ferentz fatigue". If you feel back to back B1G titles are the only cure my diagnosis is you may be suffering from it for a long time and the Hawkeye fan base will be better off without you because it is contagious to those with low IQ.

I have a cure. Find another team to root for if you have "Ferentz fatigue". If you feel back to back B1G titles are the only cure my diagnosis is you may be suffering from it for a long time and the Hawkeye fan base will be better off without you because it is contagious to those with low IQ.
The whole "if you dont like the product go somewhere else" is the reason they haven't had sell outs since 2014.

Just read an article about him making an unofficial visit and yikes! I hate to say it, but it sounds like he has developed a good relationship with Rudd and really likes Nebby.
Not surprising. What is surprising is the number of Hawkeye fans who have made predictions time after time about Frost and been dead wrong. He will never coach at Nebraska, he won’t be able to recruit, he will flop at Nebraska. and so on. It makes our fan base look as uninformed as their fans proclaiming he will start consistently winning championships.

Not surprising. What is surprising is the number of Hawkeye fans who have made predictions time after time about Frost and been dead wrong. He will never coach at Nebraska, he won’t be able to recruit, he will flop at Nebraska. and so on. It makes our fan base look as uninformed as their fans proclaiming he will start consistently winning championships.

Have never seen anyone say he won't be able to recruit. I have seen some think that he wasn't going to Nebraska. So that is one prediction wrong. Doesn't seem like time after time.

He's a hawk fan.
You guys have no shot at either Henrich or Graves as I said in another thread, both are Nebraska's to lose. The days of you taking the top recruits from Nebraska are getting ready to come to an abrupt end. IWCC's Football program was built by Osborne.

Last edited:
You guys have no shot at either Henrich or Graves as I said in another thread, both are ours to lose. The days of you taking the top recruits from Nebraska are getting ready to come to an abrupt end. IWCC's Football program was built by Osborne.

Graves won’t end up at Nebraska

Reactions: xxUNRIVALEDxx
Again Numbnuts, Who is you? Has your mom asked for her computer back?
Says the guy who thinks a coach who has been retired for decades built a JUCO football program that started 8 years ago.
Go ahead check it out as there was a huge article on IWCC's Football program and Osborne's involvement with it! Check it out, that is if you even have the ability to read. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one!

Go ahead check it out as there was a huge article on IWCC's Football program and Osborne's involvement with it! Check it out, that is if you have the ability to read. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one!

Cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT