ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska The Leader For Henrich?

Go back and look at that post as chapchad was responsible for it as both of you are on that
FWIW, Blair and Tom are very plugged into Iowa FB recruiting and have had Heinrich at 50% for quite awhile. Plus I have attorney friend with connections to Wisky who thinks it's Iowa or Wisky in the end. Regardless, it will all matter in December when the ink is dry. Regards.:)

So that article is supposed to imply that Osborne built the program?
He is the one that got the football program started there "Greeted with a standing ovation, Osborne downplayed his role in guiding the football start-up operation at IWCC".

FWIW, Blair and Tom are very plugged into Iowa FB recruiting and have had Heinrich at 50% for quite awhile. Plus I have attorney friend with connections to Wisky who thinks it's Iowa or Wisky in the end. Regardless, it will all matter in December when the ink is dry. Regards.:)

This.

Not sure why you think Iowa has no shot at a lifelong Iowa fan but whatevs. I am definitely worried about Wisconsin because that is a fit that makes sense. Iowa makes sense. Nebraska makes no sense.
Agree. Iowa 50/50 with Wisky. Sorry Huskers. ;)

Reactions: PilotDoctor
Not sure why you think Iowa has no shot at a lifelong Iowa fan but whatevs. I am definitely worried about Wisconsin because that is a fit that makes sense. Iowa makes sense. Nebraska makes no sense.

He must think it makes sense because after his official visit to Wisconsin he went to Lincoln on Monday...

He surely didn’t stop in Iowa City for a non official.

Reactions: huskersoup

He fits Wisconsin’s 3-4 but not Nebraska’s? Iowa makes sense because they run a 4-3? Hmmm... that makes sense.

I have a cure. Find another team to root for if you have "Ferentz fatigue". If you feel back to back B1G titles are the only cure my diagnosis is you may be suffering from it for a long time and the Hawkeye fan base will be better off without you because it is contagious to those with low IQ.
I have done that before and then they always fire their coach and then i come back. It is true i used to be one of the best hawkeye fans but now i am not. I am not alone
The whole "if you dont like the product go somewhere else" is the reason they haven't had sell outs since 2014.

Correct

Last edited:
Reactions: JoelBittner
He must think it makes sense because after his official visit to Wisconsin he went to Lincoln on Monday...

He surely didn’t stop in Iowa City for a non official.
Without knowing the conversations he’s had with the Iowa coaches it’s really tough to say. But from Omaha to Iowa city isn’t something you can do an afternoon. Or that at least you would want to do an afternoon. It makes a whole lot more sense to schedule it for a time when you have more time to spend

He fits Wisconsin’s 3-4 but not Nebraska’s? Iowa makes sense because they run a 4-3? Hmmm... that makes sense.
He has publicly stated that he is looking for a team with proven development of linebackers. Iowa and Wisconsin have proven development. Nebraska has a new staff light on experience.

Without knowing the conversations he’s had with the Iowa coaches it’s really tough to say. But from Omaha to Iowa city isn’t something you can do an afternoon. Or that at least you would want to do an afternoon. It makes a whole lot more sense to schedule it for a time when you have more time to spend

My point is right after the official from Wisconsin he took a unofficial to Nebraska not Iowa.

It's a 4 hour drive from Omaha to Iowa City that's plenty of time for a unofficial visit.

My point is right after the official from Wisconsin he took a unofficial to Nebraska not Iowa.

It's a 4 hour drive from Omaha to Iowa City that's plenty of time for a unofficial visit.

Kaffee: Why didn't Henrich stop in Iowa City for an unofficial visit, when it is clearly geographically located between Madison and Lincoln?

Jessup: (Smiles)

Kaffee: Is this funny, sir?

Jessup: No, it's not; it's tragic.

Kaffee: Do you have an answer?

Jessup: Absolutely. My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he likes driving during daylight hours, or maybe he didn't have any friends in town at the time. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of Nick Henrich. Now, are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Phone calls and footlockers? Please tell me that you have something more. Please tell me that Nebby's fans haven't pinned their hopes to a GPS. Do you have any other questions for me?

It is no wonder we cant sell out our own stadium. Everybody get in a line and follow each other around like grade school. Lol you must talk a certain line. Dont hurt anyone feelings. Every one will get a participant ribbon at the end of the day. Be careful what you say. We dont want any different ideas.

Last edited:
You guys have no shot at either Henrich or Graves as I said in another thread, both are Nebraska's to lose. The days of you taking the top recruits from Nebraska are getting ready to come to an abrupt end. IWCC's Football program was built by Osborne.

What? I wish I cared enough to read your posts from 12 months ago. I beat they go something like this...”Bob Diaco is bringing the blackshirts back, baby!” and “Tanner Lee is going to light up the Big 10 and is a darkhorse heisman candidate.” All while wearing your Nebraska Starter jacket.

More than likely it’s down to (no particular order)

1. Nebraska
2. Notre Dame
3. Iowa
4. Wisconsin

Other than that nobody knows, and the ones that do aren’t saying anything.

Reactions: 3buzzmable
I used to wish we would get him but i am changing to a Wisconsin fan now. I like western div. Titles and a offense that runs the ball well. And i like a change in the head man at times also. Lots of coaches out there that can win pretty big. Wisconsin has proved that. They have what i like to watch. I dont like my QB pounded into the ground far to often. The iowa defense is great. The iowa offense lots of individual talent most years. But just to frustrating to watch. Do you know some years iowa has given up over 50 sacks.

Last edited:

1. Nebraska
2. Notre Dame
3. Iowa
4. Wisconsin

Lol. Pay attention Debra. 3boysmom knows their family. The kid grew up a Hawk fan. 50% chance he is a Hawkeye. The rest of you can divide up the other 50%. Iowa had a concensus AA at linebacker last year. Debbie embarrassed the B1G on defense last year. Oh wait, Wisconsin scored again..

The whole "if you dont like the product go somewhere else" is the reason they haven't had sell outs since 2014.
I'm sure the University of Iowa needs an expert like you in their athletic dept. so they can sell out every sporting event. I'll send you an application form...

Lol. Pay attention Debra. 3boysmom knows their family. The kid grew up a Hawk fan. 50% chance he is a Hawkeye. The rest of you can divide up the other 50%. Iowa had a concensus AA at linebacker last year. Debbie embarrassed the B1G on defense last year. Oh wait, Wisconsin scored again..
Sounds like you will be sick when he’s wearing red.

I'm sure the University of Iowa needs an expert like you in their athletic dept. so they can sell out every sporting event. I'll send you an application form...
I dont care anymore. On Wisconsin. Keep your quarterbacks big and talented like stanley. The offense cant even keep them upright. Even while full of future nfl linemen lol

1. Nebraska
2. Notre Dame
3. Iowa
4. Wisconsin

I don't but there a good possibility that Bryson Williams does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT