ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska The Leader For Henrich?

Honestly, I could say it wouldn't surprise me if Henrich went somewhere else. I did not expect it to be Nebraska though. At this point it looks like he will commit to Nebraska well before signing day. What a shame.

Why would it be a BIG mistake? Playing for a young, energetic staff would be a mistake? Playing for an actual Blue Blood...come on!

Why would it be a BIG mistake? Playing for a young, energetic staff would be a mistake? Playing for an actual Blue Blood...come on!
lol_star_trek_tng.gif

I know it's hard not to be envious of the Nebraska program, your coach is still 4-5 vs Nebraska. This isn't a Mike Riley staff we are talking about. Remember, decent coaching beats KF. Ask Frank and Bo! You are just another KState to most Husker fans.

I know it's hard not to be envious of the Nebraska program, your coach is still 4-5 vs Nebraska. This isn't a Mike Riley staff we are talking about. Remember, decent coaching beats KF. Ask Frank and Bo! You are just another KState to most Husker fans.

Fact Nebraska is 3-4 and has a losing record to lowly Iowa since joining the Big 10. Yes we are so envious...... Now if Nebraska was still Nebraska of the 90s then yeah it be something to envy like the Ohio St program now. But those days are long, long gone so no Iowa isn't envious of a school they just beat by 42 on the road the last time they played and a school that has gone 14 straight years with at least 4 losses.

Reactions: Johnberg
Bullshit. That would be like a Nebraska wrestling fan not wanting to have Iowa's tradition.

Not that tough to explain the over lying difference between but here we go since you didn't get it the first time. You mention how Iowa fans are envious of Nebraska. I said of their past over 20 years ago sure. Currently no way. Difference between them and Iowa wrestling is Iowa wrestling is still winning and one of the top 5 wrestling programs and Nebraska football been a while since they finished in top 10. What has it been like 15 years? Shouldn't be that difficult to comprehend past from present.

Last edited:
Not that tough to explain the over lying difference between but here we go since you didn't get it the first time. You mention how Iowa fans are envious of Nebraska. I said of their past over 20 years ago sure. Currently no way. Difference between them and Iowa wrestling is Iowa wrestling is still winning and one of the top 5 wrestling programs. Shouldn't be that difficult to comprehend past from present.

IAHAWKEYES17 - I wish you luck but trying to have a logical discussion with a group of people living in the 90's is a blatant waste of time and energy. You Can't Fix Stupid

I’m still amazed nebby fans are so cocky after we laid the wood last 3 years to them. Got so bad last year the blackshirts gave up in 2nd half.

Reactions: Bobhaywood

Lighten up Francis, Nebraska is not what they use to be. When they starting winning the West and a BIG title or two then maybe. I want some of what you are smoking though.

I can't. I am too busy playing Grand Theft Auto and reading your awesome posts. You must be from Council Bluffs, right?

ADVERTISEMENT