ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs Indiana

jonesy5960

HR Legend
Sep 6, 2012
Man those basketball Huskers are so close. I bet they're the best 0-8 team in the history of the conference. I can't really decide who's closer. The Buskers or the Fuskers. It's really a toss-up right now in my mind. Maybe we should consult our resident Husker trolls. 🤔

#volleyballschool

Man those basketball Huskers are so close. I bet they're the best 0-8 team in the history of the conference. I can't really decide who's closer. The Buskers or the Fuskers. It's really a toss-up right now in my mind. Maybe we should consult our resident Husker trolls. 🤔

#volleyballschool
A lot like their football team, the best 3-9 team in the nation.

#volleyballschool
Hey now everybody knows Nebraska is a skeet shooting school. They almost have as many NCAA titles as they do football sell outs.

When I run into skirt fan rocking his starter jacket this afternoon I will ask their opinion. Of course they will be in line with the geek squad looking for help with how to get their VCR repaired so they watch all of Little Debbie’s dominate teams, but I will ask anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT