ADVERTISEMENT

*****Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread*****

He only needs one foot in
When his left foot is in, he did not yet have possession. He only gained it after his right foot had already touched out of bounds. I am as big of a homer as anyone, but the lenses on my glasses aren’t tainted black or gold. there is a reason the officials came back quickly with a definitive call

Did anyone post this - When we go t the ball back with 6:04 left on the clock. The play started with 6:49 left and he was down and fumbled with 6:44 left. But they let the clock run down to 6:04 when we got the ball. That would have given us an extra 40 seconds. I am 10 minutes behind on DVR, so don't know if we could have used it.

Reactions: Gutt15
When his left foot is in, he did not yet have possession. He only gained it after his right foot had already touched out of bounds. I am as big of a homer as anyone, but the lenses on my glasses aren’t tainted black or gold. there is a reason the officials came back quickly with a definitive call
His right was in too.

Reactions: Gutt15
Alright, time to go watch an Iowa squad that knows how to run and perform on offense AND (some) defense.

LFG, bball!

ADVERTISEMENT