ADVERTISEMENT

*****Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread*****

We hate Iowa. You been rubbing our noses in I for 7 years prick. Enjoy getting stomped in your low tier bowl game!

34OT
46November 27, 2015 Lincoln, NE #3 Iowa 28Nebraska 20
47November 25, 2016 Iowa City, IA Iowa 40#16 Nebraska 10
48November 24, 2017 Lincoln, NE Iowa 56Nebraska 14
49November 23, 2018 Iowa City, IA Iowa31Nebraska 28
50November 29, 2019 Lincoln, NE #17 Iowa 27Nebraska 24
51November 27, 2020 Iowa City, IA #24 Iowa 26Nebraska 20
52November 26, 2021 Lincoln, NE #16 Iowa 28Nebraska 21

ok, so, don't want to play either osu or meeechigan again really
I actually think this is the approach the Ferentz Bros took to this game. They knew a 35-40 point loss was in the works next weekend.

Getting embarrassed again in front of another national audience isn't something they wanted to experience again.

Frankly, I felt the same way. It's just the rinse and repeat approach to coaching that pisses so many fans off.

The modern game has passed KF by. And there's no way they can fix all three parts of the offense in one year. QBs, OLine, and weak WRs can't be fixed in one off season. Hell... there's a good chance none of those three phases even gets addressed.

• Haha
Reactions: FatBrian4Prez
I actually think this is the approach the Ferentz Bros took to this game. They knew a 35-40 point loss was in the works next weekend.

Getting embarrassed again in front of another national audience isn't something they wanted to experience again.

Frankly, I felt the same way. It's just the rinse and repeat approach to coaching that pisses so many fans off.

The modern game has passed KF by. And there's no way they can fix all three parts of the offense in one year. QBs, OLine, and weak WRs can't be fixed in one off season. Hell... there's a good chance none of those three phases even gets addressed.
Didn't Nebraska just get a WR and QB in the transfer portal? They're a 4-8 team, I get that, but it's not because of bad offense.

Reactions: FatBrian4Prez
Didn't Nebraska just get a WR and QB in the transfer portal? They're a 4-8 team, I get that, but it's not because of bad offense.
They supposedly paid generously for those guys.

I don't see Iowa shelling out NIL $$$ to get better

And skill position players coming to play for this Iowa staff... don't see it happening.

Last edited:
of course you are douche….. wouldn’t expect any different…good thing the Hawks lost so you can “ gotcha” me 🙄
Just waiting for all the “wait until next year” and “the OL was young and will be much improved”
comments.

Come on, man, let’s hear it!

Next Year Next Year Next Year! Hawks will get’um next year!

Oh wait, we’ll have a 1st year starter at QB next year..sh*t…can’t have expectations until said quarterback has years of experience.

It’s always somethin’!

Just waiting for all the “wait until next year” and “the OL was young and will be much improved”
comments.

Come on, man, let’s hear it!

Next Year Next Year Next Year! Hawks will get’um next year!

Oh wait, we’ll have a 1st year starter at QB next year..sh*t…can’t have expectations until said quarterback has years of experience.

It’s always somethin’!
The literal definition of trolling. So pathetic. Hope this makes you feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT