ADVERTISEMENT

Neigbor mowing at 7AM this morning.

I’m curious, why can’t someone mow from Noon to 3pm?

What's up with noon-3? Nap time?
Yes, nap time. I don’t have little ones anymore, but I’ll always go out if my way to protect that time frame if I know there are little ones within earshot.

Anyone who has ever fought with an over-tired baby/toddler who won’t/can’t sleep knows of which I speak.

Yes, nap time. I don’t have little ones anymore, but I’ll always go out if my way to protect that time frame if I know there are little ones within earshot.

Anyone who has ever fought with an over-tired baby/toddler who won’t/can’t sleep knows of which I speak.
That's why the good lord invented sound machines. I'm the one with little ones in our neighborhood and I often fire up the mower during naptime. Our kids have always been good sleepers thankfully.

Reactions: ping72
In our old neighborhood the across the street neighbor had a riding mower with headlights and he only mowed after the sun went down. He was an odd duck.

I'll be mowing and doing yardwork from 6pm-dark this evening. No headlights on my push mower, though.

That's why the good lord invented sound machines. I'm the one with little ones in our neighborhood and I often fire up the mower during naptime. Our kids have always been good sleepers thankfully.

I will never fault it shame another parent about doing what they need to do to survive parenthood.

However, I’m personally against the sound machines if you can get away with it. I know a startling number of teenagers and even adults who can now not sleep without a sound machine, fan, etc. I know families that have to pack 5 fans for a weekend trip.

Lawn-Mover-Infgr_final.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT