ADVERTISEMENT

Neil Young tells Spotify to choose between him and Joe Rogan.

I personally don't listen to him. I do know that the MSM is the most untrustworthy lying pieces of shit to ever graze this planet. They are envious of Rogan because he is everything they are not. He doesn't lie us into wars.

Rogan doesn't give 2 minute soundbites to tell people how to think. He is in the cross-hairs of Big Pharma because they can't control him. BP controls MSM because they spend $$$$ in ad dollars. Why is it corporate media never had Dr. Robert Malone on their shows for Q&A? He invented mRNA. Why don't they invite Dr. Peter McCullough on. Highly credentialed, but he will offer adversarial views that are inimical to the interests of the MSM advertisers. and is therefore persona non grata. There is zero dissent on MSMN. It is 1 giant infomercial loop.

The MSM killed Rogan for Ivermectin. It's cheap and won't make billionaires like the clot shots have done.

• Haha
Reactions: IAHawk2011
I personally don't listen to him. I do know that the MSM is the most untrustworthy lying pieces of shit to ever graze this planet. They are envious of Rogan because he is everything they are not. He doesn't lie us into wars.

Rogan doesn't give 2 minute soundbites to tell people how to think. He is in the cross-hairs of Big Pharma because they can't control him. BP controls MSM because they spend $$$$ in ad dollars. Why is it corporate media never had Dr. Robert Malone on their shows for Q&A? He invented mRNA. Why don't they invite Dr. Peter McCullough on. Highly credentialed, but he will offer adversarial views that are inimical to the interests of the MSM advertisers. and is therefore persona non grata. There is zero dissent on MSMN. It is 1 giant infomercial loop.

The MSM killed Rogan for Ivermectin. It's cheap and won't make billionaires like the clot shots have done.
Jesus Christ. Here’s the deal. The 2 sides guys like you wear me out. There’s a reason these guys don’t get invited on. Because they are spreading a thing called misinformation. Which is why Spotify is now finally putting that out there. You call it both sides. Just because someone “takes the other side” doesn’t always mean there actually is 2 sides to every story. Conspiracy theorists like you though just take the opposite side of what the mainstream says and call it both sides.

I meant why question one but not the other? It seems like a really poor strategy if Whitney is trying to get people to before critical of the information they chose to ingest.

You sound like you are speaking from personal experience.

And why are you not holding up to your end of the bargain, LIAR. You were served your scram sandwich. Now, beat it cockroach and don't ever come back.
Wait, who’s triggered?

Jesus Christ. Here’s the deal. The 2 sides guys like you wear me out. There’s a reason these guys don’t get invited on. Because they are spreading a thing called misinformation. Which is why Spotify is now finally putting that out there. You call it both sides. Just because someone “takes the other side” doesn’t always mean there actually is 2 sides to every story. Conspiracy theorists like you though just take the opposite side of what the mainstream says and call it both sides.
I raise you a Jesus Christ. The MSM has been wrong about everything. Now you need 4 clot shots and they ADMIT it does not prevent transmission. They now admit masks don't work. FFS! How many times must someone piss on your leg before you come to the realization it's not raining out? You're a pincushion and ATM for Pharma. We told you months ago that mandates were coming. 8 months ago, you dolts scoffed at that, yet, here they are.

Why on God's green earth would anyone believe Pharma? They have paid out over $35B in damages the past 10 years. They are serial felons. You suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: IAHawk2011
I raise you a Jesus Christ. The MSM has been wrong about everything. Now you need 4 clot shots and they ADMIT it does not prevent transmission. They now admit masks don't work. FFS! How many times must someone piss on your leg before you come to the realization it's not raining out? You're a pincushion and ATM for Pharma. We told you months ago that mandates were coming. 8 months ago, you dolts scoffed at that, yet, here they are.

Why on God's green earth would anyone believe Pharma? They have paid out over $35B in damages the past 10 years. They are serial felons. You suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.
Get help partner. You have lost it.

WOW! You bailed in a hurry when someone hits you with something you weren't programmed to defend. My guess you are already under a physician's care.
let me ask you an honest question. Do you think maybe 500K or more of all Covid deaths could probably have been avoided by vaccinations and people actually listening to what medical people were telling them to do? There’s clearly been failures in getting the vaccines implemented in the early stages ( we waited almost a year while someone was in office) and even now but don’t you think most (not all ) deaths could have been avoided with the vax? Be honest.

let me ask you an honest question. Do you think maybe 500K or more of all Covid deaths could probably have been avoided by vaccinations and people actually listening to what medical people were telling them to do? There’s clearly been failures in getting the vaccines implemented in the early stages ( we waited almost a year while someone was in office) and even now but don’t you think most (not all ) deaths could have been avoided with the vax? Be honest.
Vaccines were widely available ~400,000 deaths ago.

The data indicating they are 97%-99% effective in preventing severe disease and death implies that 390,000 of those may have been avoided with widespread vaccinations. Certainly 350,000.

Reactions: littlez

The data indicating they are 97%-99% effective in preventing severe disease and death implies that 390,000 of those may have been avoided with widespread vaccinations. Certainly 350,000.
Damn mainstream media. And Fauci. 😏

Or he joined Buffalo Springfield at Monterey Pop Festival and pissed off other members.

I stand corrected; I have confused Crosby with some other person and band over the flying scenario. Crosby did stand in as guitarist for Springfield at Monterey when Young's replacement couldn't be found, but that was a one off. The first issue of Rolling Stone reported that he left willingly "provided it was made public he left willingly."

From I"ve read, Young may have been an either bigger asshat in Springfield, and he'd already left the band in a spat with Stills. If you have the CD issue of Notorious Byrd Brothers, there's an add-on at the end where Michael Clarke, their drummer, had a tantrum in the studio and had to practically be begged to play correctly.

Sad how egos and drugs can ruin great bands, but, that's California for ya.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
I stand corrected; I have confused Crosby with some other person and band over the flying scenario. Crosby did stand in as guitarist for Springfield at Monterey when Young's replacement couldn't be found, but that was a one off. The first issue of Rolling Stone reported that he left willingly "provided it was made public he left willingly."

From I"ve read, Young may have been an either bigger asshat in Springfield, and he'd already left the band in a spat with Stills. If you have the CD issue of Notorious Byrd Brothers, there's an add-on at the end where Michael Clarke, their drummer, had a tantrum in the studio and had to practically be begged to play correctly.

I love minutia like this stuff here.

Reactions: seminoleed
Waited a year to get vaccines implemented in the early stages?

Lol

Good try. I just put up a tweet yesterday by Albert Bourla (now deleted) in a video saying 2 shots does NOT prevent transmission.

Dude, you have been in a coma. There is so much chicanery involved from BS PCR tests to people involved in life threatening car accidents, then tested and they count that as a Covid hospitalization.

But, let me ask you a question. Read this and tell me why you trust them!

Russian State Media tends to rot the brain.
Just like some US "conservative 'news' " sources.
So does listening to Rachel Maddow for 5 years preaching hate. Then when you're called to produce facts, you do your Where's Waldo routine and make tracks.

Good try. I just put up a tweet yesterday by Albert Bourla (now deleted) in a video saying 2 shots does NOT prevent transmission.

Uh...that's been known for a while. Even 3 shots doesn't completely prevent transmission (although 3x is far better)

But BOTH 2x and 3x doses provide a high level of immunity to severe disease.

Uh...that's been known for a while. Even 3 shots doesn't completely prevent transmission (although 3x is far better)

But BOTH 2x and 3x doses provide a high level of immunity to severe disease.
But, that is not what was sold to Americans from the jump. It was a deliberate LIE. I get it, you don't like being played for a sucker. But, you were.

But, that is not what was sold to Americans from the jump. It was a deliberate LIE. I get it, you don't like being played for a sucker. But, you were.
Weird. I never thought the vaccine prevented transmission. Who was selling that idea?

No he’s not. He’s all alternative facts. He’s insane.
Only a crazed sufferer of Stockholm Syndrome and mass formation psychosis would choose the side of convicted felons like Big Pharma. There's no help for weak-minded people like you.

ADVERTISEMENT