ADVERTISEMENT

Neil Young tells Spotify to choose between him and Joe Rogan.

Weird. I never thought the vaccine prevented transmission. Who was selling that idea?
Full quotes please.

Which makes what they said that much more egregious. Spreading information like this is incredibly dangerous and they need to be deplatformed immediately. Or not...depending who you are.

"Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person," Maddow said on her show the evening of March 29, 2021.

"A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people."

Joe Biden
stated on December 14, 2021 in an interview:
"People vaccinated for COVID-19 do not spread the disease to anyone else.”

Last edited:
Which makes what they said that much more egregious. Spreading information like this is incredibly dangerous and they need to be deplatformed immediately. Or not...depending who you are.

"Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person," Maddow said on her show the evening of March 29, 2021.

"A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people."

Joe Biden

Again: That's what the initial data indicated.

And, FWIW, the original strains the vaccines were designed to protect against are no longer in circulation. Which means the vaccines were extremely effective all around.

Joe Biden
Cancel them both immediately.

Again: That's what the initial data indicated.

And, FWIW, the original strains the vaccines were designed to protect against are no longer in circulation. Which means the vaccines were extremely effective all around.
No. In December, less than two months ago, when Biden said that it was not believed you couldn't spread it to anyone else. That's complete bullshit. Amazing how you just make shit up to defend the liars on your side.

Reactions: waterboy4582
Weird. I never thought the vaccine prevented transmission. Who was selling that idea?

Of course, the Pfizer CEO did post this on April Fool's Day.

FHm7GYYX0AAcjWB

Why does @TomKakert allow Russian trolls to post on here? Is that pussy ever gonna do something or is he too busy with his kids math homework still?
Awww...look at you! Demanding an end to the 1st amendment while calling people Russian trolls. They are videos of people in power and their words have NOT aged well. You're a freedom hater.

To whom are you referring? I don’t belong to a political party; don’t believe in them. I was a member of the GOP for about 10 minutes to vote for Fred Grandy in the Iowa gov. primary and promptly switched back to independent.

This is how I can tell you’re a Russian bot and/or just an ignorant troll.

MV5BYTE2Mjg4ODctZGUxMS00MGFiLTkzNDgtZWYwMzZjMWJhNTZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDA3Mzc@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: mstp1992
To whom are you referring? I don’t belong to a political party; don’t believe in them. I was a member of the GOP for about 10 minutes to vote for Fred Grandy in the Iowa gov. primary and promptly switched back to independent.

This is how I can tell you’re a Russian bot and/or just an ignorant troll.
You can't tell shit. Just because you people can't debate on certain topics, you just scream Russian bot because Hillary told you to do so. That's not an argument. What a bunch of children.

You can't tell shit. Just because you people can't debate on certain topics, you just scream Russian bot because Hillary told you to do so. That's not an argument. What a bunch of children.
"you people" aka Americans

"you people" aka Americans
Nope. That would be an indictment on all Americans. Certainly not the case. Just the triggered Pavlovian responders who avoid the topic and shout ad hominem as they are told by Hillary, John Brennan et al. It'a trick to silence dissent. Like those who challenge Israel's policies. They are immediately branded anti-semite.

ADVERTISEMENT