ADVERTISEMENT

Nelson Brands up for Dan Gable Mr Wrestler of the Year Award

Brands losing to Teske. Hmm. Work of the BWI.

No way. Teske is a better wrestler and Iowans know that. You would think some backlash would hurt him, but we know he's better. If Teske chose Iowa he'd be much further ahead. It's rare to see any UofI athletes lose in any poll in any sport with our fanbase. Vote for Nelson and vote often.

No way. Teske is a better wrestler and Iowans know that. You would think some backlash would hurt him, but we know he's better. If Teske chose Iowa he'd be much further ahead. It's rare to see any UofI athletes lose in any poll in any sport with our fanbase. Vote for Nelson and vote often.
I got ya. Here is to hoping Nelson has the better college career. I like the progression that Nelson is making and I like the fact that Teske put it on the line again against Thompson even though he lost. If we would have to trade having Lee for Teske, I think I know all of our answers.

Reactions: SansSouci
Down by less than 100.

Btw...not being in Iowa, who are the deserving 1a and 2a? If I'm gonna vote everyday I'd like to vote for others.

Reactions: pennsylvaniahawkeye
I got ya. Here is to hoping Nelson has the better college career. I like the progression that Nelson is making and I like the fact that Teske put it on the line again against Thompson even though he lost. If we would have to trade having Lee for Teske, I think I know all of our answers.

Nelson improves faster than any kid I've watched. I wonder why?

Teske and Thompson are badasses for putting on a show for us.

Nelson improves faster than any kid I've watched. I wonder why?
I don't anticipate gas tank issues, lack of heart, or emotional issues with him for some reason. He maybe stubborn though .. From past experience, I will take it and if he can make the same strides his dad and uncle made during their redshirt season, we are in for an oversided Brands Treat to watch.

Down by less than 100.

Btw...not being in Iowa, who are the deserving 1a and 2a? If I'm gonna vote everyday I'd like to vote for others.

Blockhus in 2A. Going for his 3rd title. Was runner up as a soph and damn near won that one, too.

Reactions: Dagboi and Huck
Report! Mods? ;)

We are now on the honor system.

Self-reporting is the new rule........

Edit: Maybe that's now called the Dis-honor system
89.gif

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye

89.gif
WWDM has been playing the long con. He just revealed himself as an anti-Iowa troll. I have to give him credit. He was so dedicated to keeping up his rouse that he buys season tickets and goes to all the meets that he can. :p

89.gif

You're the boss, Kwood. Aftet you lectured me I reported myself and even restrained myself when an entire thread was started to attack me.

Happy now, boss? Now I'm going to fade off into Bolivia.✌

You're the boss, Kwood. Aftet you lectured me I reported myself and even restrained myself when an entire thread was started to attack me.

Happy now, boss? Now I'm going to fade off into Bolivia.✌

Yes, you did restrain yourself quite admirably. Your posting of his and your predictions was well done. Your fact based posting spoke more eloquently than your ranting ever could.

However, your veiled anger with your name calling "digs" ( boss, little buddy, etc.) could stand to be cleaned up a bit more.

I finally realize you don't need anger management...........you just need people to stop pissing you off.

Nelson is just over 200 votes behind. Need everyones support to get him back on top. Looks like he didn’t like his performance against Rameriz on Thursday so corrected it with a fall yesterday. He’s a Hawkeye he deserves our votes.

I disagree. I'm not going to vote for him just because he's a future Hawk. IF I vote, I'm going to vote for who I believe is the best wrestler.

ADVERTISEMENT