Net Gain or Net Loss

• Net gain

Votes: 38 38.8%
  • Net loss

Votes: 40 40.8%
  • Even

Votes: 20 20.4%

• Total voters
But none of the guys we lost were significant contributors or contributed at all this year. I don't think we lost much of anything so I already see it as a net gain.
I guess it comes down to Cade>Padilla+AB+ keJo (or his potential anyway) y’all might be right… and volk is just a depth guy at this point so… that prolly isn’t a big loss

I’m guessing we lose more of the lower tier guys AFTER the bowl game. Looking for the opportunity at PT. they also want bowl practices and have the fun experience… will we gain what we lost before then?? Or will we pick up guys that leave their team after bow game. Only so many scholarships to offer…

Not many who went to the portal will commit quick unless it was pre-arranged. But ALL that go to the portal will go early.

if the portal commits and portal entries to date hold it’s a wash. losing jacobs and roberts hurts and kj as well but the incoming qb and te and wr from mi balance them out. contributions from bruce, padilla, and williams will be matched or possibly exceeded by whoever replaces them.

maybe in a perverse way the shitty performance by the ol in 2022 keeps the current guys intact with zero portal action and they’ll get much better (like michigan’s ol did from 2020 yo 2021)

Last edited:
The two best players we have lost to the portal didn't help us win a single game last year (Keagan Johnson and Jestin Jacobs) so I'd say overall we are doing pretty good so far.

Reactions: Packer54
if the portal commits and portal entries to date hold it’s a wash. losing jacobs and roberts hurts and kj as well but the incoming qb and te and wr from mi balance them out. contributions from bruce, padilla, and williams will be matched or possibly exceeded by whoever replaces them.

maybe in a perverse way the shitty performance by the ol in 2022 keeps the current guys intact with zero portal action and they’ll get much better (like michigan’s ol did from 2020 yo 2021)
How sure are you with TE and WR from Michigan?

The two best players we have lost to the portal didn't help us win a single game last year (Keagan Johnson and Jestin Jacobs) so I'd say overall we are doing pretty good so far.
True. So much to happen yet. The transfer entries happen early and the signings happen later

I sd quite awhile ago we were getting around 7 offensive players thar i know of. I only know of 1 defensive player so far. Ferentz is actually going hard in the portal and ww are getting some really good players. I've been laughed at but it's coming together soon
How do you know KF is going hard in the portal?

ADVERTISEMENT