ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix recommendation: My Octopus Teacher

Since he’s in this thread, I know he knows I knows what he’s thinking. Because he knows I knows he knows I’m thinking it, too. And the thought is, if you could train an octopus to pleasure you, potentially of course hitting 8 pleasure zones at once, well, yeah, that’s worth real consideration.

• Haha
Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Since he’s in this thread, I know he knows I knows what he’s thinking. Because he knows I knows he knows I’m thinking it, too. And the thought is, if you could train an octopus to pleasure you, potentially of course hitting 8 pleasure zones at once, well, yeah, that’s worth real consideration.

I’d leave two of them to make me an omelet.

im not sure I have 8 pleasure zones

I believe octopuses have self awareness, just like humans.

Also, Deery Girls is a fun watch on Netflix.

Octopus in the right hands is one of the most delicious seafoods. It’s essentially one giant scallop if not overcooked. Hopefully the documentary ends appropriately.

6723522.jpg

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT