ADVERTISEMENT

Never too early.

SuperSK

HR MVP
Oct 29, 2001
Our big annual recruiting weekend is coming quickly on June 24th. We have eight commits with 14 uncommitted players due in. Lack of senior numbers this fall indicate a class around 18-20. So, who commits then or postpones. Of the fourteen , who will give their pledge and become Hawks. I have no clue whatsoever. Last year really disappointed with only Bostick and eventually Allen joining us. How about this year ? Weight in . 😎❤️🏈

Our big annual recruiting weekend is coming quickly on June 24th. We have eight commits with 14 uncommitted players due in. Lack of senior numbers this fall indicate a class around 18-20. So, who commits then or postpones. Of the fourteen , who will give their pledge and become Hawks. I have no clue whatsoever. Last year really disappointed with only Bostick and eventually Allen joining us. How about this year ? Weight in . 😎❤️🏈
Iowa needs young receivers. The current bunch is good to great, but they need to build on that. Kelton Copeland is just the guy to bring them in, too!

My guess is the number of early home grown commits will be similar to other years. It will be interesting to see how our class and others finish up, now with NIL. My guess is classes will finish up later, and more committing after the early period.

ADVERTISEMENT