Jun 14, 2001
New 2017 In-Stater plans to visit Iowa

Name: David Kacmarynski
High School: Pella Christian
Position: Linebacker
Graduation Year: 2017
Height: 6-foot-3
Weight: 227 pounds
Video: Hudl (Video is currently private)

What colleges are recruiting you?
"I was at the Iowa State-Northern Iowa game. I'll be at Iowa in a couple weeks (for their game against Minnesota). I have also had a little interest from Northern Iowa and Northwest Missouri State."

What interest has Iowa shown you?
"I have gotten letters from them. They invited me to come down for a game. I get one or two letter from them every week."

Have you visited Iowa before?
"I was up there for a camp but I haven't taken a game day visit."

Did the camp help spark their interest in you?
"They were at the Iowa City Regina game for us last year but it wasn’t that great of a display of Pella Christian football. They stomped us. I really enjoyed the camp and maybe that was it."

What are you being recruited at?
"I've been really working at linebacker when I go to those camps. I don't think quarterback is where I'll be at in college."

How do you feel overall about Iowa?
"It is definitely something that if it was an option would be hard for me to ignore. I enjoy watching Iowa play. I always try and watch all of their games. I wouldn’t say I bleed black and gold but I enjoy their program."

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
"It is definitely hard to say right now. I guess I really don't know."

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
"When I was little I really enjoyed Central College because my dad was the head coach there. I enjoy watching the service academies because I have so much respect for what they've done for our country. After that, it is teams in Iowa and the Midwest. Then it is school that I like their style of play."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.