ADVERTISEMENT

New Baseball Commit

The next Calvin Harris might be his little brother. He just finished 8th grade and is starting for Western Dubuque.

Yeah his brother is pitching in the orioles organization, has some solid stats so far.

Saw Carter pitch a couple of times for Dowling. Great arm. I won’t reveal the connection but I know someone whose kid knew Carter. By all accounts, Carter’s a good kid.

If baseball doesn’t work for either kid, they are likely in line to step into an incredibly successful family concrete business in Grimes/Urbandale area.

Gave him great leverage when demanding $1.5M from the O’s. He didn’t need the money.

Saw Carter pitch a couple of times for Dowling. Great arm. I won’t reveal the connection but I know someone whose kid knew Carter. By all accounts, Carter’s a good kid.

If baseball doesn’t work for either kid, they are likely in line to step into an incredibly successful family concrete business in Grimes/Urbandale area.

Gave him great leverage when demanding $1.5M from the O’s. He didn’t need the money.
Yeah I just listened to an episode of the Moonlight Graham show that he was on, seemed like a really good kid. Hope he's able to have a solid career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT