ADVERTISEMENT

New Bill Maher Nails it video

Anyone critical of Isreal is a Hamas supporter to Wop. Just like anyone critical of Ukraine aid is a Russia supporter amirite @thewop?
False equivalency, a left wing staple. Ukraine is in a stalemate. Hamas has always been and continues to be a terrorist organization, although they have 70-80% support amongst civilians within Gaza.

Ive always supported Ukraine and funding Ukraine, but more and more I understand the argument for a settlement.

False equivalency, a left wing staple. Ukraine is in a stalemate. Hamas has always been and continues to be a terrorist organization, although they have 70-80% support amongst civilians within Gaza.

Ive always supported Ukraine and funding Ukraine, but more and more I understand the argument for a settlement.
I agree with you about Hamas. I think an argument can be made that Russia is also a terrorist organization if not THE mother or enabler of terrorist organizations around the world. People like you waning in their enthusiasm for supporting Ukraine only serves to help Russia. Ukraine being in a stalemate or not makes no difference help them keep the pressure on Russia for as long as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
I have to dumb down when I come here and I don’t have much to work with. Fvcking clowns.

I agree with you about Hamas. I think an argument can be made that Russia is also a terrorist organization if not THE mother or enabler of terrorist organizations around the world. People like you waning in their enthusiasm for supporting Ukraine only serves to help Russia. Ukraine being in a stalemate or not makes no difference help them keep the pressure on Russia for as long as possible.
Here's how I look at it. If they settle now, and lose some land that sucks. If they don't settle, and Russia outlasts them, because they will, that sucks worse and Russia now has a border with Poland.

Either way Russia probably does it again. I don't see a path to ukrainian victory without direct NATO involvement...and I don't care enough about Ukraine to sacrifice American lives.

Projection…a right wing staple.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
The only time I saw Bill

Bill doesn't like to be told how it is

Bill isn't perfect, he gets it right sometimes though. Yes when he starts talking about Trump being a dictator, etc. he gets really out there, and he's wrong, BUT he's not always wrong, like in the video in the OP.

Bill isn't perfect, he gets it right sometimes though. Yes when he starts talking about Trump being a dictator, etc. he gets really out there, and he's wrong, BUT he's not always wrong, like in the video in the OP.
He’s not wrong often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT