ADVERTISEMENT

New Story New Class of 2019 Offer: WR David Bell

Apr 8, 2003
New 2019 Offer: WR David Bell
Blair Sanderson | Editor

ax86s6zwypfdhitw6c4k

Class of 2019 wide receiver David Bell added an offer from Iowa today.

The Iowa Hawkeyes are the latest team to offer Class of 2019 wide receiver David Bell from Indianapolis. The 6-foot-2, 180-pound Bell received the offer after the Iowa recruiting coordinator Kelvin Bell (no relation) stopped by his school, Warren Central, today during the Hawkeyes' bye week.

"First, my coach texted me and said Iowa is coming," said Bell. "This is Coach Bell's second time coming to my school, so I was hoping that they would offer me."

"We had a college night where he saw me go one-on-one with the defensive backs and he told me I put on a show," he continued. "I was really excited when he told me later that I now have an offer from Iowa."

Overall, it is already the fifth offer for the high school sophomore as Iowa joins Indiana, Cincinnati, Syracuse, and Bowling Green on his list.

"It is amazing," Bell said. "My freshman year, I was a little afraid of all the attention I got. Now, I'm used to it and I just embrace it. I just thank God for all the opportunities he has given me so far."

This season, Bell has racked up 49 catches for 897 yards and 12 touchdowns as a sophomore at Warren Central.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News