ADVERTISEMENT

New commit - Welcome Jude Link

Jeez, the blue dude had some seriously long legs. Kind of cool that he set the goal for himself and said I'm not going to Iowa unless I am a state Champion, he accomplished that, and then he reached out to the Hawkeyes. Kind of the definition of going for your dreams. Good luck to the young man

Kind of an interesting Center Circle stance that he has. Kind of a combination of GI Joe and a gunslinger.

Kind of disappointed no one has gone in this direction yet:

FuItddSjAWmeQ.gif

I wish KY had 10 more years of eligibility! Not because of the AA finishes but rather to see El dub bitch about KY for 10 more years.
At this point, most around here probably agree with you. It seems that expectations of consistently winning National Championships have gradually been lowered to where we find it now. And I’m OK with that, to a point.

The problem I had with KJ was the consistent inactivity in his matches. I don’t remember seeing more than a couple of impressive moves on his part over the years. He seemed really reluctant to pull the trigger and generate his own a offense, imo. And that’s not a trait I want emulated in my wrestling room or culture.

Max M, on the other hand, consistently gives a match his all. And I DO want that to be part of my team/room culture.

PS: Again… Welcome Jude. Here’s to hoping you have a long career tossing opponents around and raising the roof in CHA.

You gots this all wrong, D. KY was the symptom, not problem.
The portal and NIL may force us to enlist a different strategy in the future.

At this point, most around here probably agree with you. It seems that expectations of consistently winning National Championships have gradually been lowered to where we find it now. And I’m OK with that, to a point.

The problem I had with KJ was the consistent inactivity in his matches. I don’t remember seeing more than a couple of impressive moves on his part over the years. He seemed really reluctant to pull the trigger and generate his own a offense, imo. And that’s not a trait I want emulated in my wrestling room or culture.

Max M, on the other hand, consistently gives a match his all. And I DO want that to be part of my team/room culture.

I agree with the lack of activity. We saw the flashes but not the consistent attack rate.

Welcome Jude, go ahead and shock the world!

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT