ADVERTISEMENT

New details on the bizarre effort to hide the USS John S. McCain for Trump

JFC. What is CRT? What is liberal? What is equity? Conservatives take things and impart such negativity and animus on them, they’re less words with simple meanings and more triggering emotional partisan flashpoints for further animus-building.

Here’s an article that reasonably summarizes this, but just tune into prime time Fox News. Whatever it is that the left is embracing, sometimes things to the general benefit of the masses (vs the select few), these talking heads will spin the meaning so fervently that the original meaning and purpose become unrecognizable.

So you’re still not gonna answer. Got it

I would thank you for proving my point. However, it is actually more upsetting that you can't connect A to B.
Catch me up. Don’t assume I’ve read the whole thread. I don’t even have a clue why you’ve taken this angle with me.

Ah yes, the golden age of Trump, as long as you leave out the last year. Was able to cruise for a few years until the inevitable crisis arrived and the floor dropped out beneath them.

And nothing says MAGA more than morons like you who pretend the US lives in a bubble unaffected by the outside world.

I just thank goodness we have at least a semi-competent President/administration dealing with all the world-wide crises currently occurring rather than the complete clown show Trump disaster.
I kept posting this. 2017-2019 was pretty bad for a lot of reasons, but in general the country was functioning. But, we all should have seen how quickly things would collapse with a raging narcissist with the attention span and emotional security of an 11 year old in charge. The con man just couldn't talk his way past the deaths and inertia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT