ADVERTISEMENT

New football workout video..SIAP

When Doyle got famous he shared his secrets- we now have no advantage. That is my opinion

When Doyle got famous he shared his secrets- we now have no advantage. That is my opinion
Secrets or the rest of the Big 10 (Wisky notably) caught up? Yes, we were innovative in the early 2000s in S&C but we did have a nasty OL from 01-05.

Brandon Smith certainly passes the eye test and looks like a Bama WR! Toren Young and Easley doing work too, however several faces I didn't recognize, swear I saw McCarron in the video...must be a look a like.

Coach Doyle has a really impressive coaching tree but none of them have his vision....I know a couple of "his grads" and according to them.... the man has a gift to just see "the it" in people that most coaches can't see and "it" can't be taught.

Reactions: Rustys Dad
Brandon Smith certainly passes the eye test and looks like a Bama WR! Toren Young and Easley doing work too, however several faces I didn't recognize, swear I saw McCarron in the video...must be a look a like.
I wish the eye test won games. Smith has to prove that he is a player this year. I hope he has the desire to be a long time NFL player and that his journey to become that starts here. The time is now for Iowa Football to make a statement and have some real ball players put the team on the National Stage! Prepare to be the best!

Well said Harbringer! Definitely gets the juices flowing love the comment and energy —-and enthusiasm!

I wish the eye test won games. Smith has to prove that he is a player this year. I hope he has the desire to be a long time NFL player and that his journey to become that starts here. The time is now for Iowa Football to make a statement and have some real ball players put the team on the National Stage! Prepare to be the best!

I love these videos ... Humanizes the players ... and gives you a brief glimpse into their lives as football players at the U of I ... Lots of hard work ... In my opinion, Doyle still is the most important person on the Iowa staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT