ADVERTISEMENT

New Grad Transfer

that's our entire Receiving corp including Copeland.
you got at the table:
A. Falconer
D. Young
B. Bishop
B. Smith
D. Dafney
I. Smith-Marsette
standing up you have:
K. Copeland
M. Cooper
R.Boyle
H. Marchese
N. Easley
M. Vandeberg

(this is my best guess)

DFSn4_SUIAEGP3l.jpg

that's our entire Receiving corp including Copeland.
you got at the table:
A. Falconer
D. Young
B. Bishop
B. Smith
D. Dafney
I. Smith-Marsette
standing up you have:
K. Copeland
M. Cooper
R.Boyle
H. Marchese
N. Easley
M. Vandeberg

(this is my best guess)

DFSn4_SUIAEGP3l.jpg
Big dude in the animal shirt is Copeland? Isn't that the freshman from Ms?

Like since that picture came out? Seriously, that one flew right past me. When did that news become common knowledge?
Firstly, sorry for coming off as a smart-ass.

I believe that he switched back post spring. I would guess that one of the primary reasons why he was at QB during the spring was not only to offer some competition - but also for there to be more passers for the sake of WR and TE development. Once the summer started up, Mansell came "online" ... thus, he was then able to contribute with the other QBs. Hence, that let Boyle move back to WR.

Besides, as we all know, WR is a huge position need for us. So I'm sure that Kelton has been lobbying for more talent and bodies at WR.

As for when it's been common knowledge - there had been word of him working with the other WRs during the summer. I'm not certain if everybody caught those rumblings ... but, since I'm a freak, I keep my ear to the ground.

You didn't come off as a smart ass. I usually don't miss much, so it was a bit of a surprise. Must have popped up at just the right time for me to not be paying attention.

Yes, any and every body at WR is a welcome one, as far as I'm concerned.

Not a dude with more than 8% body fat in the photo. Remember being that age n eating a large fatty ass pizza and losing weight the next day.

Sooooo, Boyle is WR again?
Oh yeah ... old news.

Wow - what an A-hole am I?

Current sightings of Boyle have him at QB. All I can say is that what I heard and/or read must have been faulty. My apologies again to Birky (and everyone, for that matter) for being a douche ... and also apologies for the apparent misinformation.

That is all ... carry on.

Wow - what an A-hole am I?

Current sightings of Boyle have him at QB. All I can say is that what I heard and/or read must have been faulty. My apologies again to Birky (and everyone, for that matter) for being a douche ... and also apologies for the apparent misinformation.

That is all ... carry on.
You SOB!!!! I've spent nights awake over this, and it's all been a ruse!;)

Reactions: FranklinHawk
You SOB!!!! I've spent nights awake over this, and it's all been a ruse!;)
I know, I know ... it's terrible.

I pride myself in being pretty straight forward and I don't like talking out of my a$$. When I'm pompous, usually the facts back me up. Thus, I feel it's important to take ownership of my errors (when I make them).

With Quarals missing a good portion of training camp I'm wondering how long it will be before he actually sees any playing time let alone meaningful snaps.

It's just too bad he didn't decide this sooner so his paperwork would have gotten through. I just don't understand how hard this is to get transcripts and what not completed

With Quarals missing a good portion of training camp I'm wondering how long it will be before he actually sees any playing time let alone meaningful snaps.

It's just too bad he didn't decide this sooner so his paperwork would have gotten through. I just don't understand how hard this is to get transcripts and what not completed
Totally .... every practice he's missing here is valuable in terms of conditioning, learning the O, and developing timing/chemistry with the QBs. It's starting to look like the primary gain with his presence might come more next year. We'll see ... he has to get past admissions first!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT