ADVERTISEMENT

New Hampshire GOP Senate candidate says 2020 election 'was not stolen' — weeks after saying the opposite

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
I see how these MAGAs are working this election but this flip-flop in a matter of weeks is pretty hilarious. Changes his stance less than a week after winning the primary. "I've done a lot of research". LO ****ing L

Don Bolduc, the Trump-loving New Hampshire Republican nominee running for the United States Senate, is backing off false claims about the 2020 election he made mere weeks ago.

During an interview on Fox News Thursday morning, Bolduc was asked about a statement he made in August in which he defiantly stood by signing a letter that said Trump actually won the 2020 election.

Even though he made that statement a little more than a month ago, he was quick to distance himself from it while on Fox News.

"So, we, uh, we, you know, live and learn, right?" he replied. "So I've done a lot of research on this and I've spent the past couple of weeks talking to Granite Staters all over this state... and I've come to the conclusion that, and I want to be definitive on this, the election not stolen."

Link

I see how these MAGAs are working this election but this flip-flop in a matter of weeks is pretty hilarious. Changes his stance less than a week after winning the primary. "I've done a lot of research". LO ****ing L

Don Bolduc, the Trump-loving New Hampshire Republican nominee running for the United States Senate, is backing off false claims about the 2020 election he made mere weeks ago.

During an interview on Fox News Thursday morning, Bolduc was asked about a statement he made in August in which he defiantly stood by signing a letter that said Trump actually won the 2020 election.

Even though he made that statement a little more than a month ago, he was quick to distance himself from it while on Fox News.

"So, we, uh, we, you know, live and learn, right?" he replied. "So I've done a lot of research on this and I've spent the past couple of weeks talking to Granite Staters all over this state... and I've come to the conclusion that, and I want to be definitive on this, the election not stolen."

Link
****ing pos

Winning the general election means moving towards the "center". You can win a Republican primary being in the cult.

But voters won't forget and you can bet your ass the Dems have him "on record".

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT