ADVERTISEMENT

New HWC News?

Ladies/Gents..

Nothing big on HWC news in way of big announcements in the near future..working on a lot of things though!

Thanks for your support!

Delivering the element of surprise has always been my forte....Big things are coming they just haven't hit Randy's radar yet...

The greatest sport in the world has boxed itself with self applied "shackles and limits" of how things operate because that's the way it's always been done. This program was built on pushing things to levels and places only ever dreamt of resulting in the top brand of wrestling in the WORLD.

So why should this "Movement" be any different? Let's push the HWC to levels the rest of the world would call a dream come true.

It's going to take a complete effort from all of us as we push to "taking over the world" which means stepping over PSU on our way to the Russians.

Be a part of the "Movement" all hands on deck and remember in Iowa City it's yellow medals or bust..

AF

That is Adam Fellers. Great supporter looking to bring in big money to HWC.

That a mimosa? ;)

This might be dumb, but would it make any sense to get an alum / celebrity - someone like Ashton Kutcher - involved in the HWC fundraising? Maybe do a radio ad or sign some shirts & photos on behalf of the HWC's efforts to bring home gold for the USA?

IAIAIID (I apologize in advance if it doesn't) :oops:

Reactions: andegre
This might be dumb, but would it make any sense to get an alum / celebrity - someone like Ashton Kutcher - involved in the HWC fundraising? Maybe do a radio ad or sign some shirts & photos on behalf of the HWC's efforts to bring home gold for the USA?

IAIAIID (I apologize in advance if it doesn't) :oops:
Those aren't dumb ideas. Everything within the rules is on the table. And yes, those things have been considered, along with a whole lot more.

Lots going on behind the scenes these days. The fruits of this labor will be seen eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I've been unsuccessfully trying to reach Ashton Kutcher on behalf of Wrestling for Life for years. Let me know if anyone has any tips.

BTW - my daughter went to middle school with him.

Try contacting Larry Kutcher (his father). Might be easier then going through Ashton's reps.

I don't have any current info on Larry these days

ADVERTISEMENT