ADVERTISEMENT

New ISU tradition? Separated at birth

Stevie Hicks

GSJFRURCTJFKWMS.20060706170319.jpg

Milli Vanilli

front.gif

I liked the Paul Clark one, but am I the only one who thinks he looks like the love child of Chris Elliot and Tom Arnold?

Chris Elliot

9964.jpg

+ Tom Arnold

t-arnold1.jpg

= Paul Clark

361412.jpg

MHIYGUFXZQSTMPP.20060706161238.jpg

Chris Mahoski

AND

308882.jpeg

Drew Naymick
This post was edited on 9/13 8:26 PM by storminspankif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

All right guys these are freaking hilarious! But I can't believe it took so long to see Stevie Hicks and Millie Vanilli.

By the way, Barnie Cotton looks just like every state trooper in the state of Iowa.

All right guys these are freaking hilarious! But I can't believe it took so long to see Stevie Hicks and Millie Vanilli.

By the way, Barnie Cotton looks just like every state trooper in the state of Iowa.

aaronbrantsz8.jpg

and

King Kong Bundy

200px-Kingkongbundy.jpg

This post was edited on 9/13 8:50 PM by MATT F0LEYif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

and

Doug Henning

This post was edited on 9/13 9:03 PM by MATT F0LEYif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

WaMa, I have never laughed so hard in my life! These pics are right on! Theanks for the good laugh tonight!

i've been waiting for someone to do brant and king kong bundy. i was going to do it awhile ago but i've never been able to make the picture crap work

OMG I am laughing my a** off!!!!!!!! so many funny ones..thanks for the effort everyone!!

Okay, I gotta try this out...

The Mac-Daddy
Coach500x318.jpg

and

Napoleon
napoleon_consul.jpg

This post was edited on 9/14 10:18 AM by Haydens Heroesif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Slightly off the gist of this thread, but...

A cyclone...

cyclone_elena.jpg

and what I do after using the toilet...

whirlpool_215.gif

I originally was going to do one between that vaunted ISU offense we've heard so much about this off season and what I PUT in the toilet, but that just seemed tacky...

This post was edited on 9/14 10:31 AM by Haydens Heroesif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by Sett1997:
Hey how do I post pics have a couple of good ones.

The string for an image is img src=

Immediately before the img you type <

You copy the url for your image file immediately after the =, make sure there are no spaces.

Immediately after the end of your image url (which probably will end in .jpg or .gif or something like that) you type >

Use the PREVIEW MESSAGE button to make sure you've done it correctly before you post it.

Originally posted by Sett1997:
Hey how do I post pics have a couple of good ones.

I would also add if you are doing a player from the cylones.com website roster, right click on the players photo and select "properties", you will see the link you need to copy (to put inside the "" and that Hawk a Doodle was referring to. If you aren't sure on the html at first, hit "Reply" to one of the posts above, click on the quotes, and you should see what Hawk a Doodle is talking about.

Jason Scales,
12.jpg

and
90831635_d05b055b02.jpg

Chaka!!!!!!

OK, Just the guy who played him, Clint Howard:
po.119867.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT