ADVERTISEMENT

New Juco WR commit

Originally posted by MadDogC:
Yes--we enjoy annoying each other. (See, BuddyRydell?) I posted something positive non-football related to show how non-important football is in the grand scheme of things (following your sarcastic comment, sure, it was noted)--and the first butt (you mean ass?) to respond edited that so as to make it easier to be a butt (Yes, I edited your sarcastic/facetiously-toned post to be an ass.). Unfortunately for him, I find that funny (Unfortunately for you, I don't find misfortune in that. I'm glad you're entertained.) and am not really annoyed. (Well, just wait.......) Had Heat_Dawg done that I woulda been annoyed...(Ahh, so now we're talking semantics. It's not the content. It's the person posting it.........So you were actually complimenting me? Huh. Well, thank you, I guess.)
The purpose of the post is the fact that I grow tired of people making that comment, regardless of your tone. "People who complain about those who complain" etc etc. It's cyclical anyways. The hatred is mutual as both sides find ways to rub each other wrong. I was merely taking your post and pointing something out to the board to discourage people from falling back on that comeback about "posters who complain about those who complain". I simply showed why it's a pointless response.

Just sayin.
lurk.r191677.gif

magic_chair_gif.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT