ADVERTISEMENT

New Mods

IAChief32

HB Heisman
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2017
Y'all,

Ross has made @WildTurk and I mods. So what does this mean other than JTS having to get a new name šŸ˜‚? Not much but here are a few issues:

1)Multiple threads in here have been nuked because of politics and religion. I don't care what side of the aisle one is on, there are so many outlets for it other than here. Hell, I might even agree with you but that is of no matter. So I am respectfully urging folks to find another place for it. Not very flexible on this one.

2)Opposing Fanbases: Not much will change. This being the cesspool, I feel like I've built up a tolerance over the years. I'm guessing Turk feels the same. However, if the only reason you post here is to just troll, you might want to reconsider.

3)Hawk Fans: Same as above. We are not here to moderate opinions or manners. The primary goal is to get this forum back to 83% wrestling discussions and make it more enjoyable again.

Any suggestions, let us know.

Hmmmm looks like thereā€™s a new sheriff in town in these ole parts.

henry danger map GIF by Nickelodeon

Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
I'm here for it. Completely reasonable ground rules, especially when there's an off topic board one click below this one. May it be more blessing than curse for you both.

Thinking through old western scenes to post, I had to go Tombstone with Chief's AZ history. It fits if you ask me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT