ADVERTISEMENT

New Name at QB for '22 per Blair (see front page)

The guy who had a worse career completion percentage than Spencer Petras does right now? Who couldn't win more than 8 games in the MWC? That guy?

You don't have to chime in on everything. You'd come off as much more intelligent if you didn't.
That about as idiotic as people giving petras credit for 10 wins
Still ROFLMFAO

I still rember his int vs us where his horrible wr was wide open and choked like no other

But hey keep pretending you know more than the NFL scouts...

Reactions: sellarsd
Still ROFLMFAO

I still rember his int vs us where his horrible wr was wide open and choked like no other

His INT that he threw directly at Josh Jackson? Or the one he threw directly at Brady Reiff, a DT? You can't even remember stuff correctly lmao

Lol, college success does not equate to NFL success. Quit trying to move the goalposts.

Still ROFLMFAO

Are you aware of how many QB bust when drafted in the top 10? It wasn’t until his third year in the NFL when Josh Allen figured out what was wrong with his mechanics.

T that he threw directly at Josh Jackson? Or the one he threw directly at Brady Reiff, a DT? You can't even remember stuff correctly lmao

Lol, college success does not equate to NFL success. Quit trying to move the goalposts.
Not sure who picked it but wasn't thrown right to a hawk

you aware of how many QB bust when drafted in the top 10? It wasn’t until his third year in the NFL when Josh Allen figured out what was wrong with his mechanics.
You don't get drafted top 10 by looking bad.

Yes I'm aware many draft picks end up as busts....

No just a better one than weve ever had...
Well since we are going to expand who is included in a B1G discussion I will go with

"ever"....ummmm Randy Duncan from Iowa was the #1 overall pick in the NFL Draft, way higher than anyone from Wyoming ever was.

Feel free to start with the 'one time at band camp.....' approach next. The incessant banging of the same drum gets tiresome. Let's just keep expanding the parameters so we can continue on the same path. Anyone who isn't aware that the offense has issues isn't paying attention but keep pointing it out.

Reactions: RCHAWKS1
Not sure who picked it but wasn't thrown right to a hawk

4:59, he's way late on a throw to the flat and he's lucky Josh Jackson didn't score.

6:28, he doesn't see Reiff and throws a poor ball on the screen, that would have been blown up easily.

He also threw two that should have been picked off by Gervase and Jewell, and took an incredibly dumb intentional grounding against Jewell.

4:59, he's way late on a throw to the flat and he's lucky Josh Jackson didn't score.

6:28, he doesn't see Reiff and throws a poor ball on the screen, that would have been blown up easily.

He also threw two that should have been picked off by Gervase and Jewell, and took an incredibly dumb intentional grounding against Jewell.
Looks a lot like a guy who is playing with an inferior team trying to force a play.

His INT that he threw directly at Josh Jackson? Or the one he threw directly at Brady Reiff, a DT? You can't even remember stuff correctly lmao

You forgot the one that hit Josey in the chest. The one to Jackson 'that is all on the quarterback'

5:20, 6:00, 6:33 marks

Well since we are going to expand who is included in a B1G discussion I will go with

"ever"....ummmm Randy Duncan from Iowa was the #1 overall pick in the NFL Draft, way higher than anyone from Wyoming ever was.

Feel free to start with the 'one time at band camp.....' approach next. The incessant banging of the same drum gets tiresome. Let's just keep expanding the parameters so we can continue on the same path. Anyone who isn't aware that the offense has issues isn't paying attention but keep pointing it out.
Lol go ahead and bring up a guy born in the 30s I guess. You sure showed me :)

Neither of those are it, maybe it was a near int in the end zone or just a horrible drop. Either way his wr were clearly nothing great.

What makes you think KOK, BF or KF can identify a good QB?
Banks, Tate were good. Stanzi was Alright if he did not throw too many pick 6. Stanley was ok at best for all 3 of his playing years.

Drew Tate
Brad Banks
Ricky Stanzi

Drew Tate
Brad Banks
Ricky Stanzi
Doesn't it say something when you choose not to include anyone from the past decade?

Not trying to hate on Nate or cjb...they were not bad AT ALL! and I loved cjb ...dude wasn't afraid of anyone! But it'd be nice to see us pull a special QB in...and certainly one that is not below average like we have now! It's unacceptable.

Wtf are you talking about moron?
Wiscy can get one, hell even Wyoming. I can keep going but no point arguing with a genius like you....

1, you want 1….. ? And you grab Russell Wilson and Josh Allen for the one for Wiscy, 10 years ago & Wyoming?

Is that who you’re talking about? I would say you just generally don’t have a very good understanding of college football and what all of these teams are up against when it comes to recruiting… You also seem to just assume there are a crap ton of “great quarterbacks” out there and with just a little bit more effort wed have one…

Here’s the funny thing…you like a couple others are denigrating CJ Beathard, Jake Ruddock, Nate Stanley, Ricky Stanzi etc. etc. as very average (Hell they may have been) yet there are so few “good quarterbacks” out there that they are in or have been in the NFL?!

Thats honestly my biggest overarching problem with the way most of how you argue. You have such huge logic gaps in your thinking that had you stopped and thought about it for a minute you probably wouldn’t say what you say.

Our piss poor quarterbacks are in the NFL and that proves nothing more than how damn hard it really is… I just don’t get why people don’t think things through before they say them.

Well I guess I do actually know…they are irrational, impetuous and get pissed off and just say whatever is in their mind. When just a little bit of thought would’ve helped them see the road blocks

The guy who had a worse career completion percentage than Spencer Petras does right now? Who couldn't win more than 8 games in the MWC? That guy?

You don't have to chime in on everything. You'd come off as much more intelligent if you didn't.

Hes honestly not near as brilliant as he seems to think he is. Misses to meany easy debate traps.

1, you want 1….. ? And you grab Russell Wilson and Josh Allen for the one for Wiscy, 10 years ago & Wyoming?

Is that who you’re talking about? I would say you just generally don’t have a very good understanding of college football and what all of these teams are up against when it comes to recruiting… You also seem to just assume there are a crap ton of “great quarterbacks” out there and with just a little bit more effort wed have one…

Here’s the funny thing…you like a couple others are denigrating CJ Beathard, Jake Ruddock, Nate Stanley, Ricky Stanzi etc. etc. as very average (Hell they may have been) yet there are so few “good quarterbacks” out there that they are in or have been in the NFL?!

Thats honestly my biggest overarching problem with the way most of how you argue. You have such huge logic gaps in your thinking that had you stopped and thought about it for a minute you probably wouldn’t say what you say.

Our piss poor quarterbacks are in the NFL and that proves nothing more than how damn hard it really is… I just don’t get why people don’t think things through before they say them.

Well I guess I do actually know…they are irrational, impetuous and get pissed off and just say whatever is in their mind. When just a little bit of thought would’ve helped them see the road blocks
Stanzi was really fun to watch, at least in the 4th quarter. Sure made games exciting to watch. Stanley was good, not great...although playing with 2 1st round TE might make the ignorant think otherwise. I just praised cjb before your post. Fok Ruddock little baby would cry at the ol every time he got sacked. Glad he left.

Wtf did I say piss poor? Don't put totally BS words in my mouth.... Maybe you should think before you speak?

Ahhh….the off-season. When hopes run high and the thought of a fresh start to a new season excites all. On most boards at least. Here, it’s the same bitching and crying that went on for the duration of a 10-4, divisional championship season.
You think there's no reason to be unhappy with an offense that averaged less than 1.5 TDs per game in it's 8 final games?

Gonna have an elite D next year that may very well end up wasted because of the O...but oh well.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
You talk our qbs on the bench in the NFL then you reply to the nonsense post about one of the better qbs in NFL?? You're something else....
The inconsistent arguments with you never end...

I honestly don't give a shit about Josh Allen because it's been proven time and again that he was not even remotely the same QB in college that he is in the NFL.

BUT, pointing to him as some great success that we haven't had when our QB that very same year blew his production out of the water is logically inconsistent at best. Even Josh Allen's best year in college wasn't as good as Nate Stanley's worst.

Take your own advice and think before you speak, because you double down on some of the stupidest shit on this website.

The inconsistent arguments with you never end...

I honestly don't give a shit about Josh Allen because it's been proven time and again that he was not even remotely the same QB in college that he is in the NFL.

BUT, pointing to him as some great success that we haven't had when our QB that very same year blew his production out of the water is logically inconsistent at best. Even Josh Allen's best year in college wasn't as good as Nate Stanley's worst.

Take your own advice and think before you speak, because you double down on some of the stupidest shit on this website.
Lol ok...I'll take NFL scouts word overs yours but you keep believing yours. That's cool. How many Wyoming games did you watch while he played? 10? 20?

Lol ok...I'll take NFL scouts word overs yours but you keep believing yours. That's cool. How many Wyoming games did you watch while he played? 10? 20?
What's it like being so exhaustingly stupid that you make up arguments?

Where did I say Josh Allen was bad? Where did I say he wasn't an NFL player? What do you not understand about the concept of potential? How do you not recognize the objective fact that Allen has remarkably altered his throwing mechanics since entering the pros?

The list goes on and on man. And here you are, continuing to blab, somehow even lowering the average IQ of this board.

You talk our qbs on the bench in the NFL then you reply to the nonsense post about one of the better qbs in NFL?? You're something else....

My Lord do you struggle following along…

Let me try to simplify it for you: we have been told by you and many others it shouldn’t be that hard for us to get a better QB & yet our sucky, much maligned (by you) QBs are riding the bench in the NFL suggesting it’s probably tougher than you think… and you’re not bright enough to see it! Meaning the faulty line of debate you’re trying to use. If it were easy our shit QBs wouldn’t currently be in the NFL.

As for Josh Allen we have also been told by you and others that it’s unacceptable to have a quarterback that doesn’t complete at least 60+ percent of his passes and yet Alan has a career college average of 56.2…

Also we’ve been told we would automatically win more games with better QB play and yet the great Josh Allen wasn’t able to win more than eight games in the mountain west conference is what they were trying to tell you…

Furthermore it’s been suggested that there’s no way Petra’s can get any better and yet Josh Allen was drafted purely on arm talent and athleticism alone, not actual production….Yes they saw between the lines but then it still took him three years to start really fulfilling his promise in the NFL so clearly you can indeed get better…

All this to say negative people don’t see well… rarely in my life, and I realize it’s anecdotal and I’m sure there are plenty of negative “smart folks“ out there. But generally negative folks can’t see all the peripheral stuff… Therefore they get caught in a logic trap.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Nebbie gets two P5 QB’s in the portal, one of them was a starter at Texas. Wisconsin talking to Caleb Williams in the portal. And we have Petras and Padilla as realistic options, and now looking at an undersized QB with no power 5 offers… better bring him on board
Waiting on you to hand over $1 Mill to get the QB of your choice.

What's it like being so exhaustingly stupid that you make up arguments?

Where did I say Josh Allen was bad? Where did I say he wasn't an NFL player? What do you not understand about the concept of potential? How do you not recognize the objective fact that Allen has remarkably altered his throwing mechanics since entering the pros?

The list goes on and on man. And here you are, continuing to blab, somehow even lowering the average IQ of this board.
Wtf you talking about...where did I say you said he was bad? Derp
How many games did you watch him play in college?
If idiots quit putting words in my mouth I'd stop...

My Lord do you struggle following along…

Let me try to simplify it for you: we have been told by you and many others it shouldn’t be that hard for us to get a better QB & yet our sucky, much maligned (by you) QBs are riding the bench in the NFL suggesting it’s probably tougher than you think… and you’re not bright enough to see it! Meaning the faulty line of debate you’re trying to use. If it were easy our shit QBs wouldn’t currently be in the NFL.

As for Josh Allen we have also been told by you and others that it’s unacceptable to have a quarterback that doesn’t complete at least 60+ percent of his passes and yet Alan has a career college average of 56.2…

also we’ve been told we would automatically win more games with better QB play and yet the great Josh Allen wasn’t able to win more than eight games in the mountain west conference is what they were trying to tell you…

Furthermore it’s been suggested that there’s no way Petra’s can get any better and yet Josh Allen drafted purely on arm talent and athleticism alone, not actual production.

Yes they saw between the lines but then it still took him three years to start really fulfilling his promise in the NFL so clearly you can indeed get better…

All this to say negative people don’t see well… rarely in my life, and I realize it’s anecdotal and I’m sure there are plenty of negative “smart folks“ out there. But generally negative folks can’t see all the peripheral stuff… Therefore they get caught in a logic trap.
I'm not reading your pages of Bs
I said itd be nice to get one elite QB for a change.

What is hard for you to comprehend?

ADVERTISEMENT