ADVERTISEMENT

New Name at QB for '22 per Blair (see front page)

I'm not reading your pages of Bs
I said itd be nice to get one elite QB for a change.

What is hard for you to comprehend?

You read it you just didn’t have an angle to tear at the edges. I’m gonna tell you 90% of everybody else in this thread got it so it doesn’t really matter to me whether you admit it or not.

you read it you just didn’t have an angle to tear at the edges. I’m gonna tell you 90% of everybody else in this thread got it so it doesn’t really matter to me whether you admit it or not.
How many games did you watch Allen play at Wyoming?

How many games did you watch Allen play at Wyoming?

Funny thing that; it’s one of the reasons I love bowl games or rather bowl season.

I have stayed up many a late Saturday night, watching games like Hawaii vs Diego State so I’d wager probably more than you…

I like Josh Allen I love watching him play but the fact remains he wasn’t a great college quarterback…he could throw it a mile and run through a brick wall.

You can also easily go back through his game stats and see he had some accuracy issues

funny thing that; it’s one of the reasons I love bowl games or rather bowl season.

I have stayed up many a late Saturday night, night watching games like Hawaii vs Diego State so I’d wager probably more than you…

I like Josh Allen I love watching him play but the fact remains he wasn’t a great college quarterback…he could throw it a mile and run through a brick wall.

You can also easily go back through his game stats and see he had some accuracy issues
So basically you're basing all your bullshit on random stats full of variables???
Cool

So basically you're basing all your bullshit on random stats?

Yeah right…honestly I’ve been a little critical of your effort and your ability to debate but you’re not really even trying now, right?

I have watched so many stupid obscure college and high school football games in my life I’m embarrassed. Ive spent the last several years trying to tone it down….

But in the spirit of the way I like to stick stupidity to the ground… You’re really going to invoke the “Eye” test“ when holy shit you and several of your compatriots have been running all over the board talking about stats and metrics and whatever you think helps prove how awful our coaches are and now we need the all 22 tape to make our assessment?!

I mean holy shit they just queued a tape from the Iowa/Wyoming game where he made boneheaded throw after boneheaded throw… I’m talking Petras type throws.

Hell I’d love to go through the All-22 tape with you on players or games. I imagine you'd learn quite a bit. For one thing Petras made some sensational throws, he also made a bunch of duds…but I’m still shocked how many on here think Padilla is “naturally“ the better quarterback…

There are throws Petras made, actually made, that Padilla will never no matter how much he trains and practices will ever be able to make.

Honestly you need to learn to quit when you get this deep in a hole!

Yeah right…honestly I’ve been a little critical of your effort and your ability to debate but you’re not really even trying now, right?

I have watched so many stupid obscure college and high school football games in my life I’m embarrassed. Ive spent the last several years trying to tone it down….

But in the spirit of the way I like to stick stupidity to the ground… You’re really going to invoke the “Eye” test“ when holy shit you and several of your compatriots have been running all over the board talking about stats and metrics and whatever you think helps prove how awful our coaches are and now we need the all 22 tape to make our assessment?!

I mean holy shit they just queued a tape from the Iowa/Wyoming game where he made boneheaded throw after boneheaded throw… I’m talking Petras type throws.

Hell I’d love to go through the All-22 tape with you on players or games. I imagine you'd learn quite a bit. For one thing Petras made some sensational throws, he also made a bunch of duds…but I’m still shocked how many on here think Padilla is “naturally“ the better quarterback…

There are throws Petras made, actually made, that Padilla will never no matter how much he trains and practices will ever be able to make.

Honestly you need to learn to quit when you get this deep in a hole!
What are these Petras stats I throw out all the time?

Once again completely making up bullshit.

You're a total tool that is just full of shit

I do need to quit replying to full of shit folks like the 2 of you, I agree

I agree, so which factors do you utilize?

lol… good stuff. However I’m afraid it’ll get past him. I’ve been on this board off & on for 20+ years. As you too probably have. He’s one of the worst. Quite frankly if Josh Allen played for Iowa and completed 55% of his passes or 56 as the case may be and thew the kind of interceptions he did…holy shit theyd be calling for the back up. But they’re too damn intellectually dishonest to understand that !!

Meanwhile Nebbie gets two P5 QB’s in the portal, one of them was a starter at Texas. Wisconsin talking to Caleb Williams in the portal. And we have Petras and Padilla as realistic options, and now looking at an undersized QB with no power 5 offers… better bring him on board
we should really extend the HC until 2029

Ferments honestly thinks the portal is cheating or that the players must be malcontents for wanting to leave their school.

Ferments honestly thinks the portal is cheating or that the players must be malcontents for wanting to leave their school.
I agree, although I’m having a hard time explaining away the summer transfers and portal transfers we have taken… Help me make sense of that?

I agree, so which factors do you utilize?
For qb, my eyes. There's not a lot a QB can do on his own, at least immobile ones.

If he makes a great pass and the receiver drops it you can't blame the QB. Even more is if that perfect pass bounce off his receiver to a defender for a pick. A pick is also a lot worthless if the score or down forces a QB to make a throw they don't really want to make.

Same goes the opposite way. It should be a negative if a receiver has to turn into a DB and take away a pick because if a poor pass. Or if they make an insane catch. I'm not giving a QB credit for a guy catching something at his ankles.

There is such a huge range in positional talent on college teams and a huge range in quality of opponent.

Reactions: cmhawks99
For qb, my eyes. There's not a lot a QB can do on his own, at least immobile ones.

If he makes a great pass and the receiver drops it you can't blame the QB. Even more is if that perfect pass bounce off his receiver to a defender for a pick. A pick is also a lot worthless if the score or down forces a QB to make a throw they don't really want to make.

Same goes the opposite way. It should be a negative if a receiver has to turn into a DB and take away a pick because if a poor pass. Or if they make an insane catch. I'm not giving a QB credit for a guy catching something at his ankles.

There is such a huge range in positional talent on college teams and a huge range in quality of opponent.

that’s honestly one of the most poignant things I believe I’ve ever read you say and I think I pretty much agree?! 😳

anchorman-boy-that-escalated-quickly.gif

Get him! He's a gunslinger and a playmaker. Quick reads, quick release, quick feet and nice mobility. The kid is a baller.

ADVERTISEMENT