ADVERTISEMENT

New offer- Luke Bamgboye

Lookup Luke Bamgboye basketball on You Tube and you can watch some AAU. He's got good hops, and timing on his blocks, and looks to shoot ok. He's really long and lanky, but that's probably because he's the biggest guy on the court, in the games they show.

Man, I really thought someone would have more info on him...
Played for Team Thrill this past year on Under Armor circuit for AAU which was a very good team and won the 16U championship of UAA. He plays high school at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Prep (Baltimore) which plays in the very good prep school league in the DMV area. He's originally from London; it looks like he came over in spring of 2021 on a basketball scholarship. As others have said, he's a very good shot blocker and that's primarily what he's known for--he had multiple AAU games this spring/summer where he put up triple doubles for stats.
Iowa is his 9th offer--Houston, Maryland, Marquette, K State, VCU, Zona St, G Tech, TCU are the other offers to this point.

Just for reference (and I promise I'm not throwing any shade or trying to be rude at all), new offers are usually posted in the threads titled "202X Recruiting. X offers so far. X scholarships available" that Franisdaman creates and the new offers are typically posted by someone within a couple hours of a recruit announcing it on Twitter. I get that the poster is not everyones cup of tea, but these threads do typically hold a lot of good information and that's where most of the discussions are held. If you're interested in this particular recruit, there's some highlight clips posted there. You could also scroll through the discussion on the 23 other scholarship offers that are out to the 2024 class.

Played for Team Thrill this past year on Under Armor circuit for AAU which was a very good team and won the 16U championship of UAA. He plays high school at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Prep (Baltimore) which plays in the very good prep school league in the DMV area. He's originally from London; it looks like he came over in spring of 2021 on a basketball scholarship. As others have said, he's a very good shot blocker and that's primarily what he's known for--he had multiple AAU games this spring/summer where he put up triple doubles for stats.
Iowa is his 9th offer--Houston, Maryland, Marquette, K State, VCU, Zona St, G Tech, TCU are the other offers to this point.

Just for reference (and I promise I'm not throwing any shade or trying to be rude at all), new offers are usually posted in the threads titled "202X Recruiting. X offers so far. X scholarships available" that Franisdaman creates and the new offers are typically posted by someone within a couple hours of a recruit announcing it on Twitter. I get that the poster is not everyones cup of tea, but these threads do typically hold a lot of good information and that's where most of the discussions are held. If you're interested in this particular recruit, there's some highlight clips posted there. You could also scroll through the discussion on the 23 other scholarship offers that are out to the 2024 class.

I went through it and didn't see anything when posted. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: HawkHoops80
ADVERTISEMENT