ADVERTISEMENT

New Poll: Suburban Women Will Not Vote For Trump (Women most influential voting bloc this election)

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
The survey found:

• Women voters favor Biden by 11-points, men voters prefer Trump by a 7-point margin (50% Trump, 43% Biden, 7% undecided), for a gender gap of 18-points.
  • Suburban women are voting for Biden (55%) over Trump (41%) with 4% undecided.
  • Nearly half (48%) of suburban women have a very unfavorable impression of Trump.
  • Almost a half (48%) of suburban women believe Trump administration policies have made their communities less safe.
  • The majority of independent women are also voting for Biden (57%) over Trump (31%). In fact, the only group of women Trump continues to hold are non-college educated white women.
  • Women voters have an unfavorable view of President Trump (55% unfavorable, 48% very unfavorable), while 44% have a favorable view of him.
  • Black women continue to be Biden's strongest supporters (84% support to 12% support for Trump).
  • Women under 30 are voting for Biden by the widest margin behind Black women (79% Biden, 18% Trump, 3% undecided).

Meanwhile, the typical Trump supporter gets absolutely stepped on and maligned by Trump and his policies. Has there been a bigger block of voters who opt to vote to their detriment?

Feelings? Trump takes a dump on not only their feelings but their very existence.

The point was made in a recent NYT piece that Latinos are following in the footsteps of past immigrant groups into the US -- I think Irish and Italian were highlighted -- in that they were initially were reliably democrat but over time became much more conservative as they assimilated.

So that may be a factor here.

Clearly all Trump needs to win is for Christian men to tell their wives how to vote. Or not to vote, as the case may be. If you are a married Christian woman, you have to obey your husband, right?

I mean what woman would risk eternity in Hell just to vote for Biden?

Clearly all Trump needs to win is for Christian men to tell their wives how to vote. Or not to vote, as the case may be. If you are a married Christian woman, you have to obey your husband, right?

I mean what woman would risk eternity in Hell just to vote for Biden?
It'll make an interesting narrative. Support Trump because he installed a woman trying to take away your reproductive rights. That'll go over well.

There is a remote possibility that many voters being polled are not telling
the truth. Whether it is suburban women or blue collar men we will never
know the absolute truth. Actually, it is nobody's business except the
actual voter.

Many suburban women fell prey to the college indoctrination process. It’s no surprise that they support Biden.

Translation:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
So suburban women are voting for
1. Husbands with smaller paychecks due to tax increases.
2. Defunding the police.
3. Kids being drug from their cars by Antifa and BLM.
4. Killing babies
5. Open borders
6. Back to being China's bitch
7. Iran on the rise with more Obama/Biden cash
8. Four years listening to a bumbling dead guy in the Oval office that you can't understand what he is saying without subtitles.
They might want to think about what self inflicted pain they are about to impose on their own families with Biden/Harris/Omar/AOC administration.

Reactions: NutZac
2. Defunding the police.
4. Killing babies
5. Open borders
8. Four years listening to a bumbling dead guy in the Oval office that you can't understand what he is saying without subtitles.
They might want to think about what self inflicted pain they are about to impose on their own families with Biden/Harris/Omar/AOC administration.
Your list tries too hard

2. Defunding the police.
4. Killing babies
5. Open borders
I suspect they are turning away from Trump because they are tired of the blow hard and his reality show presidency.

2. Defunding the police.
4. Killing babies
5. Open borders

drama-queen

Guys stop with the defunding police bs. I keep seeing it and getting my hopes up. Maybe I will actually believe Biden wants to defund the police if you keep it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT