ADVERTISEMENT

New QAnon-Allied GOP Senate Candidate Also Pushed Anti-Semitism, Flat Earthism, and 9/11 Conspiracies

This is who they are. They will tell you that you are a stupid sheep for believing anything anyone other than Trump says. They all think of themselves as rugged individuals but they all say the same things and nearly all of those things are unconscionably stupid. But they think only they occupy the real world and liberals live in a fantasy land.

19894986_G.jpeg

This smells like a shitty demonrat smear

after reading the garbage article it says a “white nationalist” tweeted her saying congrats on your win and she tweeted back thank you therefore she is guilty of crimes against humanity.

Lol

How do you know she isn't bought off? I can assure you that if she gets in there, she is going to be bought-off.
Yes but you know grass roots little people are not to be trusted

read the article then look at the shitty smear that was done to this lady

pathetic

25 years ago every jewish person i knew was a republican, now i barely know any. i guess there are more white supremacists voters now than jewish voters.
When white nationalists marched through streets in America holding tiki torches screaming, "Jews will not replace us", that's when I knew the depths to which the GOP had sunk. That is also when I realized why Trump had won, and why getting the WH back in 2020 would be so hard. The anger and rage is palpable in certain segments of society, and they are emboldened.

One of the worst things for me in this story was reading about how she, and one of her top aides were Trump campaign staffers in Iowa. That scares the f*** out of me. Sensible, progressive Iowa is turning into nut job central. It's why none of my kids has any desire to live in Iowa after they graduate from college.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT