ADVERTISEMENT

New rankings out and Nort-western checks in at #22

losangeleshawkeye

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2014
Mission Viejo , California
Ok - first and foremost I have my black and gold (yellow) ROSE colored glasses on and the San Bernardino Mountains right in front of me-

Here we go- is Nort-western really deserving of a Top 25 ranking? They did win concisely in their first 2 games one over a damn good team in Stanford and past game over the Sisters of the Poor university- (jk) but this team who had lost to Illinois and some others last year (last year exactly) I understand this is a different year but I just can't see this team that much better after last season-don't get me wrong here as Iowa hasn't exactly set the world on fire with ISU AND ISU2 in their first 2 games but I still think Iowa is much better than Northwestern at this point of the season and same goes for Minnesota who really made me a believer after their nice win at a pretty tough Colorado State team at CS..

My guess is if Iowa keeps winning and wins big this coming weekend over a solid Pitt team and then follows up with a thrashing of N Texas do the Hawkeyes go into Madison ranked going against another possibly ranked UW team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News