ADVERTISEMENT

New Required Class for isu athletes?

I never defended ISU, I just made mention of the amount of ISU threads here. You wanna keep thinking I'm not a Iowa fan that's your problem. BTW I was at Hayden's first game, not because I was a Hoosier fan.
I agree, I think the obsessed one is the person starting a board about a rival school that they "don't care about."

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
I never defended ISU, I just made mention of the amount of ISU threads here. You wanna keep thinking I'm not a Iowa fan that's your problem. BTW I was at Hayden's first game, not because I was a Hoosier fan.

I am just telling you how this has played out in the past. I still don’t see how one thread is that big a deal. I mean if it didn’t come to light this week that 2 isu athletes were popped for stealing from Walmart I wouldn’t have started this thread. Which would have meant there are zero threads about isu the past week plus on this forum.

Last edited:
I agree, I think the obsessed one is the person starting a board about a rival school that they "don't care about."

Again if you think I am obsessed then by all means go to cryclown fanatic and call them out for having numerous 10,000 post threads and an entire forum about big bro Iowa.

What is your handle over there so I can see you doing such great work?

Or is it that clown fans are a ok slinging crap right up until it starts coming back at them and they get get all pissy about it.

I am just telling you how this has played out in the past. I still don’t see how one thread is that big a deal. I mean if it didn’t come to light this week that 2 isu athletes were popped for stealing from Walmart I wouldn’t have had this thread which would have meant there are zero threads about isu the past week.
Very well to all. I lost my password on computer change, this site sucks for retrieving. Between now and actual football season there will be countless ISU\Nebraska threads. That's all, have a nice rainy day. Oh Kenny Chesney was great last night!

Very well to all. I lost my password on computer change, this site sucks for retrieving. Between now and actual football season there will be countless ISU\Nebraska threads. That's all, have a nice rainy day. Oh Kenny Chesney was great last night!

There will be more Iowa threads. No one obsesses quite like clown fans though.

As long as we're on the subject...was reading Goph's forum and some ISU recruit has been ruled ineligible for his senior season of high school because he repeated 8th grade for a few years. Imagine he, or his folks, wanted to compete against younger kids in his grade once he got to high school.

Kirk is a better man. People can argue about who is a better coach.

When you have the facts, you argue the facts.
When you have the law, you argue the law.
When you have nothing, you just argue.

Kirk
BCS bowls 3 1/3
Other NY Day bowls. 7 5/2
8 total bowl wins.
Head to head 3/0

Matt
BCS bowls 0
Other NY Day bowls 0
3 total bowl wins
Head to head 0/3

The case for Kirk confidently rests.

Reactions: rchawk and HerkyFan
isu needs to have their athletes watch “I (almost) got away with it” to realize how to get away with it.

When you have the facts, you argue the facts.
When you have the law, you argue the law.
When you have nothing, you just argue.

Kirk
BCS bowls 3 1/3
Other NY Day bowls. 7 5/2
8 total bowl wins.
Head to head 3/0

Matt
BCS bowls 0
Other NY Day bowls 0
3 total bowl wins
Head to head 0/3

The case for Kirk confidently rests.

I assume you know the off-season drill: ISU finally has their QB in place. Iowa's departures will sting pretty bad, while ISU has the depth to make up for theirs. A new addition this year is: block Epenesa and ISU wins.

I assume you know the off-season drill: ISU finally has their QB in place. Iowa's departures will sting pretty bad, while ISU has the depth to make up for theirs. A new addition this year is: block Epenesa and ISU wins.

Funny and true. A bad isu OL will do what good OL’s couldn’t all of last year and block AJ.

Yet clown fans continue to wonder why they are laughed at.

“Well gee Beave I don’t know”.

Oh the excuses will still roll. Our Super Bowl. Refs, etc. Now what will be funny is their excuse this year as Iowa plays 2 games and they play 1 with the. a bye to get healthy and prepare for their Super Bowl. So presumably more Hawks will be beat up and 2 games of tape for ISU plus at home plus a bye. Wow they really got their Super stars aligned this year. Although I am guessing somehow it will be an advantage for us according to them. I really think ISU should just focus on the weak ass Big 12 and not Iowa for once.

Oh the excuses will still roll. Our Super Bowl. Refs, etc. Now what will be funny is their excuse this year as Iowa plays 2 games and they play 1 with the. a bye to get healthy and prepare for their Super Bowl. So presumably more Hawks will be beat up and 2 games of tape for ISU plus at home plus a bye. Wow they really got their Super stars aligned this year. Although I am guessing somehow it will be an advantage for us according to them. I really think ISU should just focus on the weak ass Big 12 and not Iowa for once.

You would think that if isu really was Iowa’s Super Bowl the crowd would rush the field or storm the court when the Hawks win.

I can’t think of the last time this happened for football or basketball. Now when the clowns win they rush the field or storm the court. Who’s job is it to keep track of Peg Leg Pete this year so he doesn’t get smoked again?

Reactions: blhawk
Herky just ignore the facts. Clone fans hate them. Anybody that has 50k posts and claims it is cour Super Bowl loses all credibility along with a job and a family. Psycho Twins will be the charter member of HA although my guess is CF doesn’t provide health insurance for his treatment. Really sad to piss it all away on an obsession with Big Brother.

Reactions: HerkyFan
Buckle up....I missed the part where someone thinks a victory over the Clowns is like a Super Bowl for Iowa.

Its more like doing our part to keep the food chain in proper evolutionary order.

Buckle up....I missed the part where someone thinks a victory over the Clowns is like a Super Bowl for Iowa.

Its more like doing our part to keep the food chain in proper evolutionary order.

Bingo, Hawk fans don’t even rush the field or court anymore when we beat the clowns. It is just expected.

Oh, I'll respond to keep a ISU thread tops on the board. Looking forward to GOT tonight. I'm pretty sure it will be dissapointing.

Iowa has run a very clean program ever since the 2007 incidents. Weve had our share of common college kid alcohol offenses but this decade ISU has had quite a few non alcohol crimes. At this point the 2007 stuff is just begging IMO. I doubt they charge a Cyclone athlete in Ames unless he clearly was trying to steal. Im sure they review the incident on camera. CF is almost as bad as Fox News with the delusional statements.

Reactions: HerkyFan
As long as we're on the subject...was reading Goph's forum and some ISU recruit has been ruled ineligible for his senior season of high school because he repeated 8th grade for a few years. Imagine he, or his folks, wanted to compete against younger kids in his grade once he got to high school.

''''This used to be the norm in Texas. Apparently legal. Hayden did it, but don't remember which year he repeated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT