ADVERTISEMENT

New social welfare program idea: Senior Gyms

I will continue to beast mode and continue to have problems. It’s not easy when you’re the biggest guy on the block, everyone is always jealous and looking for a confrontation. I doubt you have the same problem old man. Step aside, your day has long been over.
Is there anything more hilariously pathetic than an anonymous message board poster so desperate for attention that he boasts of manufactured gym confrontations where he is "biggest guy on the block".

Here is what happened: an older guy at the gym grunted out a set then, excited about what he lifted, threw a modest fist bump or clapped a couple times. We've all scene it, no big deal. We either ignore it and go about our business or flash the guy a thumbs up. But Groupie, in BEAST 20lb DB curls mode, moves a little closer eager to make eye contact so he can show the old guy who is "boss" in this gym.

If you lift, you've seen a GymGroup - most time in front of the mirror or checking out other lifters (as he was clearly doing with the senior citizen), wears gloves, drops plates for effect, cardio is walking to the water fountain between sets. POSER. Every gym has a couple.

Is there anything more hilariously pathetic than an anonymous message board poster so desperate for attention that he boasts of manufactured gym confrontations where he is "biggest guy on the block".

Here is what happened: an older guy at the gym grunted out a set then, excited about what he lifted, threw a modest fist bump or clapped a couple times. We've all scene it, no big deal. We either ignore it and go about our business or flash the guy a thumbs up. But Groupie, in BEAST 20lb DB curls mode, moves a little closer eager to make eye contact so he can show the old guy who is "boss" in this gym.

If you lift, you've seen a GymGroup - most time in front of the mirror or checking out other lifters (as he was clearly doing with the senior citizen), wears gloves, drops plates for effect, cardio is walking to the water fountain between sets. POSER. Every gym has a couple.
I think you mean the biggest mouthed guy in the gym or at least in his daydreams.

Lol listen you freak show- I am younger, faster, and stronger than you and it’ll always be that way. I’m no poser, hell I could take two years off and just be genetically better than you. Lifting is a hobby, not a lifestyle for me.

Deal. A squats contest, drinking booze contest, and a debate on who is the best running back in the NFL. 2 out of 3 wins.
Why don’t the two of you squat on each other’s faces and get it over with. You know you want to.

Lol listen you freak show- I am younger, faster, and stronger than you and it’ll always be that way. I’m no poser, hell I could take two years off and just be genetically better than you. Lifting is a hobby, not a lifestyle for me.
Your fixation with the seniors/baby boomers is remarkably similar to another guy who used to post here....
Boomers are such pussies.

Ok boomer

Sure, I’m the liar? Good god, you are hopeless. I bet you’re a boomer.

Posts like these just affirm my belief that an entire generation just needs to die off.

Typical boomer, sticking his nose into business that’s not his. He paid the price.

Ok boomer

Ok boomer

Lovely that a boomer like yourself thinks I’m not being honest about going to see the film. I’m going to, just haven’t been able to get tickets yet.

Reactions: win4jj
Your fixation with the seniors/baby boomers is remarkably similar to another guy who used to post here....
Wow a bit ridiculous to be so full of yourself that believing only one poster is capable of disliking your generation. Only a boomer would be capable of that level of self centered behavior.

• Love
Reactions: nu2u
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT