ADVERTISEMENT

New Trump Ad: The Squad

If the plan is to label an entire party by the words of four freshmen in Congress, then I think that's a failing strategy. When and if they have some proposals passed by the house and then supported by the Democrats in the Senate, the label would better apply.

The fact Trump wants to paint them as such doesn't make it so.
This is quite ironic as you watch the left and the media group Republicans as one monolithic group as racists rednecks.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Criticizing Israel is not anti semitism as much as your spin doctors want it to be.

To hell with her anti-semetism. The place in her heart for radical Muslim terrorist should make her the enemy of every American.

She laughs about Al Qaeda as if they are nothing to worry about.
She writes a mercy letter on behalf of ISIS members
She refers to crazy Muslims killing thousands of Americans on 9/11 as “some people did something”.

This is the repeated pattern that she should be judged on and judged harshly.

But yeah...keep defending this fan and supporter of radical jihadists. Good grief.

Trump should come out against cancer so he can get Dems on record cheering for malignant tumors.

Pelosi isn't worried about Trump's base, Pelosi is worried about the moderates that will swing this election. The squad is the one that is going to fire up the moderates, just not in the direction you want. Please keep insulting people that you want to swing your direction, that will win votes for you every time.

I’m not insulting moderates. He has a base of deplorables, and he wants to make sure every one of them votes. It’s about turnout.

The truth is, most Americans - especially moderates - don’t know anything about any of this. They have no idea who “the squad” is, let alone believe they represent the Democratic Party. To give an example, the other night we had a neighborhood Trivia Night. We were randomly assigned to teams, and each team chose a name. I jokingly suggested “Stable Geniuses” and out of twenty people not one knew the reference.

So this kind of stuff doesn’t affect folks in the middle; it riles up the base.

Reactions: potato_in_my_anus
I’m not insulting moderates. He has a base of deplorables, and he wants to make sure every one of them votes. It’s about turnout.

The truth is, most Americans - especially moderates - don’t know anything about any of this. They have no idea who “the squad” is, let alone believe they represent the Democratic Party. To give an example, the other night we had a neighborhood Trivia Night. We were randomly assigned to teams, and each team chose a name. I jokingly suggested “Stable Geniuses” and out of twenty people not one knew the reference.

You just made a great argument for the necessity of this very ad. To reach people that don’t follow politics. They need to know what the Dems are saying, in their own words.

You just made a great argument for the necessity of this very ad. To reach people that don’t follow politics. They need to know what the Dems are saying, in their own words.
You believe every single video you watch at face value with no thought? This is the 2nd time you've defended a cut and edited video with right bias.

Hey if you're happy with the direction that the country is going right now, keep doing exactly what you are doing and did in 2016.

The truth is, most Americans - especially moderates - don’t know anything about any of this. They have no idea who “the squad” is, let alone believe they represent the Democratic Party.

You know what else most of these moderates think?

They don’t know who Mueller is much less think he’s the reason for impeachment.

They love their employee provided insurance and don’t want anyone taking it from them.

They want to help the environment but are OK with coal, nuclear and natural gas until something better is feasible.

They don’t necessarily think we need a wall but wouldn’t give a shit if we built one.

They don’t want families separated but believe the border situation is effed up and it’s a definite risk people are taking by sneaking into the country.

Would be surprised by sanctuary cities and think they shouldn’t exist.

They don’t think everyone who speaks an uncomfortable truth every now and then is a racist.

So, if the Dems are hoping to capture these folks, they better hope none of them are watching the Dem Debates coming up because what they’ll hear from 18 of the candidates will probably scare the shit out of them.

How about if they read Trump’s tweets? There’s much, much worse there every single day. Why no concern about that?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT