ADVERTISEMENT

New Trump Logo. America First.

This has Stwphen Miller's fingerprints all over it.

I don't know. Not that Baby Goebbels wouldn't dog whistle neo-Nazis, but I think the connection is a major stretch.

The bald eagle has been depicted on U.S. coins and bills since the 18th Century. It is our national symbol.

The Kraut symbol is a rip off.

Oh look, you and the “Russia, Russia Russia” crap.

Do ever have an original thought?

Yes. Frequently.

Do you ever have a response not constructed inside your anal crevice?

And if you think this week's "Russia, Russia, Russia" crap is just TDS, then you have a greater desire to suck Commander in Chief Bone Spurs off than I ever guessed possible.

Come at me when you put America first. Until then, get bent, traitor. Go cheer for Nebraska.

Reactions: Torg and TheCainer
Yes. Frequently.

Do you ever have a response not constructed inside your anal crevice?

And if you think this week's "Russia, Russia, Russia" crap is just TDS, then you have a greater desire to suck Commander in Chief Bone Spurs off than I ever guessed possible.

Come at me when you put America first. Until then, get bent, traitor. Go cheer for Nebraska.

People like you have no business lecturing anyone on putting America first or being a traitor.

510hu1GFInL._AC_SX355_.jpg

1920-1926-large.jpg

_10.jpg

You don’t seem stable.

Well, I'm laughing.

So, I'm good.

You never have anything of substance to add to threads, anyway, so I guess the alternative is to ignore you.

Unless you want to dialogue further about stability and your president. That would be fun. Lol.

Idiots like you are a dime a dozen. Never mind. Waste of time. Again, lick doorknobs.

The runner up in the logo completion was a cop in a turban with his knee on the neck of a black Marine with Putin and Trump feeding him thousand dollar bills.

Reactions: HerkyOwnsCy
Well, I'm laughing.

So, I'm good.

You never have anything of substance to add to threads, anyway, so I guess the alternative is to ignore you.

Unless you want to dialogue further about stability and your president. That would be fun. Lol.

Idiots like you are a dime a dozen. Never mind. Waste of time. Again, lick doorknobs.

I expect your ignore list is long. It has to be a horrible existence to wall yourself off from anyone that challenges your views. Kind of feel sorry for you.

I expect your ignore list is long. It has to be a horrible existence to wall yourself off from anyone that challenges your views. Kind of feel sorry for you.

Wow. You're as arrogant as you are stupid.

I engage a lot of people who challenge my views. I enjoy a spirited debate.

You aren't a challenge. That's the point.

The sole purpose of the ignore list, for me, is time management.

What I find interesting with this logo is that the eagle has its head turned to its left.

The Nazis didn't do that. None of the other American eagle logos I looked at did that. The eagle ALWAYS has its head turned to its right.

Well... almost always.....

Left and Right, War and Peace
The story has been widely propagated, sometimes by people who ought to know better, that the eagle's head in the United States arms is switched from right to left (dexter to sinister) whenever the United States is at war, so that the eagle looks toward the arrows of war rather than the olive branch of peace. This myth is particularly associated with the arms used on the Presidential seal.

It seems to have arisen from President Harry Truman's decision to alter the Presidential seal in 1945 so that the eagle's head looked to the right (dexter)--the correct heraldic direction, which had been followed on every cutting of the great seal. In explaining the change, the White House noted that this made the eagle face the olive branch representing peace. People associated the timing of the change with the end of World War II, and thus a myth was created.

The problem is that the eagle on the Presidential seal had faced to the left continuously since at least the 1870s and possibly earlier. There was nothing unusual about this: many other official emblazonments of the national arms also had left-facing eagles, including the one on the seal of the Department of State. During the roughly 70 years in which the left-facing eagle appeared on the Presidential seal, the United States was at war less than seven years. Since the change was made in 1946, the eagle on the Presidential seal, as well as on the great seal and every other official representation of the arms used by the U.S. government, has constantly faced to the right, whether or not U.S. forces are engaged in conflict.

The simple truth is that after five-star generals and admirals were created in the U.S. armed forces during World War II, President Roosevelt, and then President Truman, felt that the Presidential flag should be upgraded to have more than the four stars previously used. In the process of the redesign, the War Department's chief heraldic expert, Arthur E. DuBois, pointed out the heraldic impropriety of the eagle's facing to sinister, and with the President's approval he simply corrected the error.

https://www.americanheraldry.org/he...-of-america/myths-mistakes-and-misconceptions

Yes, I'm acutely aware the Nazi eagle is a ripoff.

The logo Trump is using looks closer to the Great Seal of the United States than the Nazi eagle.

Where you guys might have a point is the direction the eagle faces. In every Great Seal depiction of the eagle since Truman changed it, the eagle faces right toward the olive branches instead of left at the clutched arrows, a symbol of war.

I doubt Team Trump is that deep and purposely has the eagle looking left, especially to match the direction the Nazi eagle is looking, but maybe.

do we have any other symbols like this in circulation? Looks rather terrible. Could see Miller behind it...

The logo Trump is using looks closer to the Great Seal of the United States than the Nazi eagle.

Where you guys might have a point is the direction the eagle faces. In every Great Seal depiction of the eagle since Truman changed it, the eagle faces right toward the olive branches instead of left at the clutched arrows, a symbol of war.

I doubt Team Trump is that deep and purposely has the eagle looking left, especially to match the direction the Nazi eagle is looking, but maybe.
Based on their racial missteps/using it as a weapon and Trump tweeting the White Power Tweet just days ago as just 1 recent example I actually think it is entirely on purpose, this is pretty consistent based on their prior actions.

Do you have me on ignore?

Based on their racial missteps/using it as a weapon and Trump tweeting the White Power Tweet just days ago as just 1 recent example I actually think it is entirely on purpose, this is pretty consistent based on their prior actions.

I hope not, but I will concede the point.

The bottom line is America needs to be done with this clown.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I put this in the other thread, so I'll leave it here as well:

Here's the thing. There are so many of these little things. They just keep coming up. I'm totally willing to grant Trump surrounding himself with morons and him being completely oblivious and tone-deaf. However, this isn't a blind squirrel/acorn or broken clock situation. They nail this time after time after time. Maybe Trump is just a stooge, but these things cannot be accidental given the frequency of direct hits.

Every week for this WH seems to be worse than the one before it.

It's incredible to watch an administration vaporize before our eyes. I don't think you could have this many eff ups if you tried.

How hard would it have been to keep the eagle holding the arrows and olive branch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT