ADVERTISEMENT

New who is the asshole quiz

To be honest... If it's reachable over a chain link fence with a club... I'm still trying to get my ball back. Those Kirkland balls are expensive.
Covenants must be wrought iron fences or nothing, as that is all there are on the course. Makes ball retrieval that much easier.

Golfer A is the same gentleman who rightfully maintained speed while a loony driver of a black f150 buried the needle on an illegal merge, forcing his way into traffic.
My dad once told me that whenever you find yourself asking why everyone around you is an asshole, that you, indeed, are the actual asshole.

Just something for you to chew on for awhile. ;)

Reactions: BelemNole
My dad once told me that whenever you find yourself asking why everyone around you is an asshole, that you, indeed, are the actual asshole.

Just something for you to chew on for awhile. ;)
I would say these last 2 quizzes I posted in the past month are the only situations like that I've experienced in years, maybe a decade. Then again, as I start to close out my 40s, maybe my personality/disposition is changing...

B is the asshole. I'd play that ball and take a beaver tail out while doing so.
45912987.jpg

Reactions: Tenacious E
You can actually put it in the fairway where it went out and take the 2 strokes. Person A is a cheater and Person B is an asshole.

Only IF there is a "local rule" so stating....and this is NOT a recommended option if there is any type of competition involved......(UNLESS it is stated in that event's "rules".)
Lost balls and Out of bounds rules can be "modified" only by playing "the provisional ball" rule....and that only alters the speed of play (as it saves you a trip back to the previous spot IF the ball is indeed "lost" or "out of bounds"....

Only IF there is a "local rule" so stating....and this is NOT a recommended option if there is any type of competition involved......(UNLESS it is stated in that event's "rules".)
Lost balls and Out of bounds rules can be "modified" only by playing "the provisional ball" rule....and that only alters the speed of play (as it saves you a trip back to the previous spot IF the ball is indeed "lost" or "out of bounds"....
Person A doesn't even know how to switch lanes on the highway. I just assume he's playing some crappy course that's backed up with a bunch of dudes in tank tops.

To be honest... If it's reachable over a chain link fence with a club... I'm still trying to get my ball back. Those Kirkland balls are expensive.

I'd make it electric and sit back to enjoy the show 🤣

You'd be amazed at how bad some golfers are.

My house is across a four-lane road from a golf course and I get 2-3 balls a week in my yard, some as far as the backyard!

I was actually able to make a photo illustration. My house is where this blank lot is in this older Google maps snap, I put the trajectory of the horrible shots that end up in my yard on the reg!

Bad-golf-shot.png

From my vast experience of the 18 holes I have played in my life - I could very easily unintentionally make that shot.

ADVERTISEMENT