ADVERTISEMENT

New World War 2 Documentary on Netflix

Watched it this weekend. Actually learned a lot that I did not know. The missed opportunities on both sides gave pause to a lot of "what if?" thoughts.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Reactions: JupiterHawk
There is a new documentary series called “Greatest events of WW2 in color.” Very informative series and does a great job breaking down these events and how they happened. Also it’s in color! Haha

Highly recommend it.
I've seen the teases, thinking about watching it. Those things generally are worth the time. Watched "Spitfire" a few days ago. It was good. Best I've seen in a long time was about WW1, "They Shall Not Grow Old." A project of Peter Jackson. Uses actual film from 100 years ago, technically enhanced and cleaned up so it looks like it was taken yesterday. Here's the trailer:

I've seen the teases, thinking about watching it. Those things generally are worth the time. Watched "Spitfire" a few days ago. It was good. Best I've seen in a long time was about WW1, "They Shall Not Grow Old." A project of Peter Jackson. Uses actual film from 100 years ago, technically enhanced and cleaned up so it looks like it was taken yesterday. Here's the trailer:

I thought They Shall Not Grow Old was really good.

I also enjoyed this a lot.

Just watched the first two episodes and part of the third on the 'mill....outstanding. Thanks for the recommendation.

One of the things about history that's so fascinating is how a single decision can change everything.

Well I'm hooked. Only saw the first episode last night after the basketball game. Rest of my evenings for the week are now booked, I'll be watching this.

Reactions: BrunoMars420

That. looks. amazing. Thanks for posting that. Cannot wait to see it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT