ADVERTISEMENT

New Yorkers escaping to Florida

Great idea for the Florida economy. Expel all residents or former residents of other states. Put a wall around the border. No visitors allowed, natives only.

Us Republicans understand that the case counts aren’t due to failed leadership at the state level….but team blue absolutely equates the two…I’m sure Chris or Torbee will be posting it soon
So victimized. You poor thing.

Great idea for the Florida economy. Expel all residents or former residents of other states. Put a wall around the border. No visitors allowed, natives only.
I believe @goldmom has proposed this several times. She hates northerners that outstay their welcome. Just deposit some money in December to keep Florida afloat, and then back north at the end of March is her philosophy.

Reactions: goldmom
I believe @goldmom has proposed this several times. She hates northerners that outstay their welcome. Just deposit some money in December to keep Florida afloat, and then back north at the end of March is her philosophy.
Works for me. The Canadians have been doing it for generations. In exchange grocery stores stock extra Canadian bacon from October to April. Who says we’re not culturally responsible?

AOC is more than welcome to spend the New Year in NW Iowa.

“We don’t have oceans and we don’t have mountains we just have each other.”

-Norm Parker

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT