ADVERTISEMENT

Newsom can't stay out of restaurants....

The story said his office claimed he was not dining in the restaurant.

any source confirming he was dining in the establishment violating the indoor dining ordinance?

The story said his office claimed he was not dining in the restaurant.

any source confirming he was dining in the establishment violating the indoor dining ordinance?

Sure looks like that table got used to serve food and drinks.

Do they not have Zoom meeting in CA? Oh wait, that’s not nearly as cool as rubbing cocks with celebs. I’m sure that meeting was critical to get George Lopez‘s input on vaccine distribution.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
So, you're allowed to hang out in restaurants if you don't actually dine? How does that make any sense?

you are arguing the indoor dining laws, stupid.

if you want to now move the goalposts in regards to not being inside at all, are their laws prohibiting people from being inside a business? If so, then yeah he should be held accountable.

if its about reducing the spread of the virus, then probably not smart to be indoors when you tell people to social distance.

but the whole argument of the original post is him being indoors in a place where indoor dining isn’t allowed. If he was dining, he should be held to account, but the evidence submitted fails to prove that, nimrod

if you want to now move the goalposts in regards to not being inside at all, are their laws prohibiting people from being inside a business? If so, then yeah he should be held accountable.

if its about reducing the spread of the virus, then probably not smart to be indoors when you tell people to social distance.

but the whole argument of the original post is him being indoors in a place where indoor dining isn’t allowed. If he was dining, he should be held to account, but the evidence submitted fails to prove that, nimrod

You actually believe that they were inside for an hour and didn't have anything to eat or drink, even though that table certainly looks like it was used for eating and drinking?

And I'M the nimrod?

You actually believe that they were inside for an hour and didn't have anything to eat or drink, even though that table certainly looks like it was used for eating and drinking?

And I'M the nimrod?

I guess i am capable to go an hour indoors without food/drink. ill wait for the proof that they were dining indoors.

I guess i am capable to go an hour indoors without food/drink. ill wait for the proof that they were dining indoors.

What is the science of gathering or meeting in a restaurant, but not eating or drinking, so as to stop the spread of a virus?

Does the act of eating transmit the virus?

What is the science of gathering or meeting in a restaurant, but not eating or drinking, so as to stop the spread of a virus?

Does the act of eating transmit the virus?

im not arguing the gathering.
The story in the OP seemed more concerned about the indoor dining aspect.

if you read my previous response prior to the one you quoted, i addressed it

ETA: if people are able to go to a grocery store or shopping or other business conducted indoors in Cali, i dont have much of a problem with this gathering. I find it unnecessary however

I agree. He was in there for an hour and those empty plates and water pitchers were left there from the initial closure. Yep, nothing to see here, move along.

I'm sure this elitist is happy to see his flock has got his back.

It doesn’t really matter if he ate there or not. A person in his position should know what the optics of him even being there would be. It’s a pretty bad decision on his part.
I addressed that in an earlier comment, but some on here (and the story) seem to
focus on the “dining in” part

Well, the article was a success - it got low iq Fox readers all riled up.

Im no great fan of his but there is no evidence that he ate inside and if there is no indoor eating he’s not violating any code by talking with the owner inside.

Well, the article was a success - it got low iq Fox readers all riled up.

Im no great fan of his but there is no evidence that he ate inside and if there is no indoor eating he’s not violating any code by talking with the owner inside.

Why is the owner even inside? Why aren't they closed if they're not allowed to serve food and drink? None of this makes any sense. OF COURSE they had something to eat and drink. Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Why is the owner even inside? Why aren't they closed if they're not allowed to serve food and drink? None of this makes any sense. OF COURSE they had something to eat and drink. Denial isn't a river in Egypt.
Why was the owner inside his own restaurant? You are getting to Colorado levels of stupid. Indoor dining is closed. Outdoor dining is still open. You cook the food inside.
He held his meeting with the governor inside and not on the street. It makes sense if your iq is larger than your shoe size.

EvSDYKgVcAQZ-Ih

So "dining" is what spreads corona, but if you're just sitting there talking it's all good. As dumb as that sounds, that probably is the way the law is written.

They don’t allow takeout? No need to answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT