ADVERTISEMENT

Next 3 games................

pdunham

HB All-State
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2007
Maryland plays Penn State before us. We then play Indiana who has to face Sparty the week before us. Then the Gooooooophers play Ohio State just before us. Could the dang schedule be any more in our favor? You can't make this up right? No M, no Sparty, no Buckeyes & no Penn State.

Very pleased with our record no doubt but it does have me wondering. How bad are the teams we've beat? Sure NW beat Stanford I'm not sure that happens again or even twice out of ten tries. To me yesterday was the worst PF coached team I've seen in my days. Love the Pitt win & with Narduzzi at the wheel Pitt will continue to improve. The rest of the lot is a grab bag of pretty crappy football teams or am I missing something? Regardless the media will continue to pound us. I even saw an article that said the CFP Committee will take into effect our schedule if we run the table AND beat the East team in Indy for the B1G title. That is pie in the sky stuff and a long way off. Time to heal up and see what's what.

On a separate note I was done with KF football as it stood. The stench coming out of Iowa City was so bad IMO even Kirk could smell it. Change for any human is difficult and can only happen after a thoroughly honest inventory, Why on God's green earth it took that rock bottom for him to get it & change is anybody's guess. Only at Iowa could you post those #'s after 09' and keep your job. Regardless I am pleased with what I see and am grateful. Thanks Coach Ferentz for realizing where the program had fallen to and what had to be done to right the ship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.