ADVERTISEMENT

Next Iowa FloFilm

PrairieHawk24

HR MVP
Aug 19, 2008
Cedar Rapids
After reading through some of the thread about Flo’s picks, it had me thinking.... since they’re so biased against us ;), maybe they could make it up to us with another Hawkeye related Flo doc. Say what you want about their picks or coverage, but the films are extremely well done.

I for one don’t think Iowa gets a another film for a while since there are already so many, but who knows. I’m sure they get quite a spike in subscriptions when a new Hawkeye film rolls out.

Ideas for the next one:
1. 1997 record setting (underdog) team
2. Where are they now? (Former Hawkeye wrestlers)
3. Gable coaching tree

I’d like to hear some of your ideas

Last edited:
After reading through some of the thread about Flo’s picks, it had me thinking.... since they’re so biased against us ;), maybe they could make it up to us with another Hawkeye related Flo doc. Say what you want about their picks or coverage, but the films are extremely well done.

I for one don’t think Iowa gets a another film for a while since there are already so many, but who knows. I’m sure they get quite a spike in subscriptions when a new Hawkeye film rolls out.

I agree they have great docs,. But for the next video I would love for it to be me t bagging wilie’s bald ass head. He is a being a douche to our fan base and our wrestling announcer on twitter.

Ideas for the next one:
1. 1997 record setting (underdog) team
2. Where are they now? (Former Hawkeye wrestlers)
3. Gable coaching tree

Feel free to comment your ideas

Speaking of the films. I was trying to find them the other day and could not. Seems like they pulled them all, wonder if they are taking a new business model on them.

Kind of Iowa, but Steve Mocco would be an interesting one.
PD3 at the end of his career would be phenomenal.
Barry Davis would be good, both as a competitor and coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT