ADVERTISEMENT

Next Year Lineup

That post was a case study in how rumors (false ones) get started. lol (He later retracted, for the record.)
Crazy one dude mentions him weighing in at 159 a single time and I've heard it brought up a bunch since that single mention.

Reactions: el dub
Hopefully If were lucky both Lee’s get the heck outta state college ! Don’t need that Joe Lee juju rubbing off on anyone else. As far as Facundo, ya right. No way he transfers or even thinks about it. He’s wrestling for his idol and will be pretty good once he gets the college adjustments made.

Now if you wanna talk a legit transfer outta PSU I can’t couldn’t imagine Michael Beard isn’t on his way to the portal. I can’t imagine he plans on sitting behind Dean for the next 2 years. He’ll be a good pick up for anyone. In my opinion tho, I don’t think he’ll ever crack the code on having a good tank.
Agee. I think Beard is a future NCAA Champ.

We mustn't wait!

We need to get ahead of the pack and commit to actively recruiting the already recruited commits before they hit portal and open up their recruitment and re-commitment's.

Clear as mud?
Yep. We need to get ahead of the curve……

With Spencer coming back for one last year I feel like we owe it to him to be ultra-aggressive in the transfer portal this off-season. I don't see us not doing that but just saying. It has treated us well so far and I get why we were not really active this last couple of years. PSU is going to be trying to fill gaps until mid-January every year.

With Spencer coming back for one last year I feel like we owe it to him to be ultra-aggressive in the transfer portal this off-season. I don't see us not doing that but just saying. It has treated us well so far and I get why we were not really active this last couple of years. PSU is going to be trying to fill gaps until mid-January every year.
someone mentioned Mauller as a possibility previously and now I can't get that idea out of my head

Reactions: HawkFan1986
Is Spencer really going to wrestle another college season, with the Olympics looming? His body has been telling him for years that it has limited twists, turns, bends, pulls. Is #4 more important than Olympic gold? Kid might be able to be NCAA 4x or Oly gold, or both. I'm not sure he takes the NCAA risk.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE and MVPFAN
Is Spencer really going to wrestle another college season, with the Olympics looming? His body has been telling him for years that it has limited twists, turns, bends, pulls. Is #4 more important than Olympic gold? Kid might be able to be NCAA 4x or Oly gold, or both. I'm not sure he takes the NCAA

Is Spencer really going to wrestle another college season, with the Olympics looming? His body has been telling him for years that it has limited twists, turns, bends, pulls. Is #4 more important than Olympic gold? Kid might be able to be NCAA 4x or Oly gold, or both. I'm not sure he takes the NCAA risk.
Yes he's going to wrestle, now let's refocus on the O'Connor to Iowa rumor that I started a couple of hours ago.

Yes he's going to wrestle, now let's refocus on the O'Connor to Iowa rumor that I started a couple of hours ago.
Haha. Their might be some meat on that bone. I think he was interested in coming to Iowa. He’d look good as a black and gold mercenary.

Spencer said he’s coming back, I’d be surprised if he wrestles more than 10 matches though.

Haha. Their might be some meat on that bone. I think he was interested in coming to Iowa. He’d look good as a black and gold mercenary.

Spencer said he’s coming back, I’d be surprised if he wrestles more than 10 matches though.
He was a big hawks fan but for whatever reason wasn’t recruited despite being a stud in highschool.

Reactions: eb05
i don't see yahya and millner at 157's. franek would be great but he's from fargo. have a hard time seeing him leave home.

this is the problem with the portal. you can't just assume a good option will be available, let alone that he'll come to iowa.
NIL and $$$$ can do good things. Just ask PSU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT