ADVERTISEMENT

Next Year

Gotta win and gotta win exciting. Maybe they could dance at the end too.

You must have HATED 12 - 10 Iowa over Michigan back in 85. BORING!
You may want to rethink your sarcasm on this one.

Total offense both teams 286 yards.
Iowa Michigan? Chuck threw for 297. Oops. Harmon ran for 120 which was the same as S. Dakota state had as a team….. oh and disregard that both teams were from the same level and #1 and #2. Probably some better examples for you to use.

The same as every year. Crappy, boring wins over bad teams. Usual crappy, boring, ugly, losses in every road game, except maybe a 9-6 road win over a real bad team. A toilet bowl game vs a 12th place SEC team, whose good players cared so much, they opted out. The KF era baby ! just one thrill after another lol

Every time you say this I’m going to ask you the same question, that you never answer. If schedule is so bad why has it been ranked in the top 20 to 30 for all of the last five years?

You may want to rethink your sarcasm on this one.

Total offense both teams 286 yards.
Iowa Michigan? Chuck threw for 297. Oops. Harmon ran for 120 which was the same as S. Dakota state had as a team….. oh and disregard that both teams were from the same level and #1 and #2. Probably some better examples for you to use.

9-7, 12-23, 10-7, 10-12, 7-24, 17-7, 0-28, that was just in 81 alone!

Yes. KF on the road is basically an automatic loss. His whole career.

Wow, hell I didn’t know that, 61.5 % winning percentage overall and an auto loss on the road. If nothing I guess it makes our home record otherworldly!

Thanks for the info..,

That SD St game was crappy and boring and frustrating. So much of a letdown on the expectations of what the Hawks would look like. The booing I heard pretty much proved that. However, I am glad you got your rocks off on that scintillating display of offensive prowess. You must be easily entertained.

Hated the offense, but that defense was very exciting. We don’t get to tell you how to enjoy your football and you don’t get to tell us….

Winning is pretty much all I really care about at the end of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: FatBrian4Prez
Gotta win and gotta win exciting. Maybe they could dance at the end too.

You must have HATED 12 - 10 Iowa over Michigan back in 85. BORING!
Level of competition was different, the offense actually was robbed of a TD that day…. But you’re right, it’s exactly the same

• Haha
9-7, 12-23, 10-7, 10-12, 7-24, 17-7, 0-28, that was just in 81 alone!
The OP specifically mentioned ‘85 Michigan game. I am fully aware of the romanticized status of the JHF offense. Feel free to attach that to others posts.

The OP specifically mentioned ‘85 Michigan game. I am fully aware of the romanticized status of the JHF offense. Feel free to attach that to others posts.

Meh… most of HF’s big wins were all very low scoring. When we got in shoot outs with the elites we got blasted. I felt it was relevant, not to mention, as you know, total yardage is about as useless a stat as there is in sports…

Could you imagine the fan outrage if we gained 450 yards next year and won a game 12 to 10?

I’d wager that was his over arching point, right? Like you pointed out we dominated Michigan in total yardage and couldn’t punch it in the end zone.!!

That alone makes it a pretty good example!!

But I do appreciate you reminding me. I didn’t remember it like that at all. What a tragedy it would’ve been to lose that game. I remember it being more even than that!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT